Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly I am very hungry. I could go for some scrambled eggs and cheese with some tobasco. Think I could go for some so much that I'm about to go buy some eggs and make some.

Comment

• If I'm the only drunk left on this board than so be it.

Rewriting my paper, having some sip-sip-sips of bourbon as I do. I picked up a bottle of 4 roses earlier. It came with a 4 roses glass, so now I'm sipping in style. It's 9:15pm. I think I'm going to go for a bowl of ramen. Maybe a beer even. Then back to work. See if I can make it to at least 3am or so tonight. Maybe I'll just keep working until I feel I must sleep. That might mean into the morning hours. See how it goes I guess. I'm suppose to go do something tomorrow night that involves eating crab, and most likely kicking it with more Chinese girls. So I might just have to go nocturnal for these next few nights to make sure I make my Monday morning deadline, while not having to pull out of the crab party. I love me some crab.
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-09-2012, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• brought another anonymous one home last night.

soon i'm going to try and find one who is GF material. until then, i will enjoy the single life, and continue to put my d#ck into the strangest of places , rof.

Comment

• I'm propped up twice on coffee wit that chickory. Finna be smebbin like a muh****uh to the specs.

Comment

• Stop talking like a ******, Bubby Billy Bob Coffee n Pie Crawfish Thawton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Stop talking like a ******, Bubby Billy Bob Coffee n Pie Crawfish Thawton.
              Have a second helpin of chocolate covered c0ck, Schlemhayak Schlong Slerphoppinheimer.

Back from another long night of waitin on that haircut I see. :*******:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Have a second helpin of chocolate covered c0ck, Schlemhayak Schlong Slerphoppinheimer.

Back from another long night of waitin on that haircut I see. :*******:
                I'm not gay.

I see your back from eating a Keisha twice dipped butt-sweat Po-boy.

Comment

• What is it about bourbon that makes me feel as hungry as if I'm about to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    What is it about bourbon that makes me feel as hungry as if I'm about to die.
                    Beer makes me extremely hungry.

Hitting up a bar with this girl later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Beer makes me extremely hungry.

Hitting up a bar with this girl later.

you gonna smash, miburo-sama?

Comment

Working...
                      X