Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carwin: "Fedor Is Fighting Freak Shows & Ex UFC Champs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Fedor is kind of slow and his mangement team have him figured out.

However i think the Barrnet fight is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leffe View Post
      I think Fedor is kind of slow and his mangement team have him figured out.

However i think the Barrnet fight is a good fight.
      What? Barnett got suspended for using illegal substances, the fight will never happen. Fedor isn't slow, no one has even figured out his armbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
        MMABay is the most unreliable source for mma news.

They've posted several articles that have been proven to be false. I'm surprised some fighters have yet to sue them.

I wouldn't believe a god damn word of that interview

They falsify articles and interviews in order to get traffic for their site.

Don't believe it.

Pretty soon, they will post another article saying they are sorry, the Carwin interview is bull****, they interviewed an imposter.
        Shane Carwin Defended His Interview

http://www.shane-carwin.com/forum/to...ry-disapointed

Reply by Shane Carwin 13 hours ago

I respect your opinion but I feel as if I am entitled to my own. The question was how do I (a fighter in the UFC) feel about the claims that Strikeforce has made about the best Heavyweights being in Strikeforce.

Fedor has built an amazing legacy in this sport. His run in Pride was nothing less then epic. A few years a go I would have put him as the clear P4P Best Fighter in the World. I do not think there are many fans or fighters that would dispute that.

Since Pride has closed its operations Fedor has not really fought any elite fighters and he is essentially being feed "names" that would not have a high percentage chance of beating him. They are working hard on protecting his legacy instead of putting the toughest fights in front of him. That is a disservice to him and the legacy he has built.

My response is not a smack at Fedor it is the plain and simple truth that the best fighters are in the UFC. I was going to face a world class fighter in Cain and now a very tough Brock. I do not have any choice in who I face or when I fight. I am asked to go fight and I do it. We did not hold out for a co-promotion or any other ridiculous terms to fight for the UFC title, I was honored to be offered the opportunity. Guys like Chuck Liddel wen to Pride and lost during their prime and they still became icons. I am a fan of warriors. Warriors do not win every fight they just go into battle to win every fight. If that makes me a jerk I am guilty.

Comment

The irony here is that Rogers is probably every bit as good an oponent right now as Carwin, at least on paper.

Comment

fedor will beat anyone put in front of him,PERIOD!!

Comment

Nevermind, Carwin would knock Brett the f.uck out.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post

Nevermind, Carwin would knock Brett the f.uck out.
                Lol @ All of Rogers wins being over fatties.

Comment

Carwin blocks punches with his face and was scared of Neil Wain's standup. He would get ko'd.

Sylvia fights for the UFC belt before he leaves to fight Fedor then all of a sudden he's only a name? AA being ranked top5 is only a name? People will do anything to discredit Fedor

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                    The irony here is that Rogers is probably every bit as good an oponent right now as Carwin, at least on paper.
                    This is true!

But he will definitely have more quality opponents to face and improve against.

Comment

How can you not call Hong Man Choi and Zuluinhio freakshows?

anyway, i have no idea why fedor wouldnt go to the ufc. he would get more money and complete his legacy with a win over any of the current top ufc heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X