Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How funny is it that before May 2nd, guys on boxing scene......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How funny is it that before May 2nd, guys on boxing scene......

Were critisizing a potential Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, but after Pac knocked seven shades of **** out of Hatton, all of a sudden Floyd's DUCKING Pacman?

What a joke! You haters never fail to amaze me.

Comment

lol, its true.

Floyd's apparently ducking Pacquiao, but it was 'apparently' a coincidence that he made a return public on the morning of a Pacquiao fight at the same venue he's fighting!

LOL, How dumb can you get.

Comment

Floyd's ducking Pacquiao and Floyd hasn't even stepped back in the ring yet lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
          Were critisizing a potential Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, but after Pac knocked seven shades of **** out of Hatton, all of a sudden Floyd's DUCKING Pacman?

What is funny to me is that almost every single so called PBF fan here (notice I did not say all) calls anyone that does not see eye to eye a hater. There is no room for argument or discussion regarding Floyd, you are simply a hater if you don't worship him.

Dunno, but it seems like people are trying to be Floyd or something. It also seems like most of his fans are under 19 or so.

Comment

HEY GO TAKE THE POLL i'M TRYING TO SEE IF ANYONE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE AN EXCUSE FOR FLOYD LOSING... CHECK MY POLL.

Comment

Shut up you ****-end. One of the worst posters on the forums.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                What is funny to me is that almost every single so called PBF fan here (notice I did not say all) calls anyone that does not see eye to eye a hater. There is no room for argument or discussion regarding Floyd, you are simply a hater if you don't worship him.

Dunno, but it seems like people are trying to be Floyd or something. It also seems like most of his fans are under 19 or so.
                I don't believe larry is under 19, and I only call people who say ******ed **** haters...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  These people suck. Uneducated, obnoxious teenage 50 Cent fans with no ****ing clue how immature they come across.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

lol, its true.

Floyd's apparently ducking Pacquiao, but it was 'apparently' a coincidence that he made a return public on the morning of a Pacquiao fight at the same venue he's fighting!

LOL, How dumb can you get.
                    He only announced his comeback on that day because all the media was already in Vegas for the "Mega-fight" otherwise his nice little return announcement would have had like 2 reporters.

Comment

Working...
                    X