Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't any of you Euro ******* think...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't any of you Euro ******* think...

... that just because the US economy has been in a bad way latelys it doesn't mean that I haven't been getting my regular supply of ***** and pootang pie.

All of you euro's living in third world countrie's thinking you can mock the world finance situation need to remember that I could come up to your shacks any day I wanted, driving around in my brand new convertible with fifteen ho's hanging out the back.

I've got ***** on tap like a real playa and you immature douche's just wouldn't know how to work it.

It was funny but I'm buying you the book "Let Go".

It will help you to keep from living in the past.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Where the hell has Dosia been at, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        It was funny but I'm buying you the book "Let Go".

It will help you to keep from living in the past.
        I don't get it, douchebag.

Comment

You look like Bryan Knobbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
            ... that just because the US economy has been in a bad way latelys it doesn't mean that I haven't been getting my regular supply of ***** and pootang pie.

All of you euro's living in third world countrie's thinking you can mock the world finance situation need to remember that I could come up to your shacks any day I wanted, driving around in my brand new convertible with fifteen ho's hanging out the back.

I've got ***** on tap like a real playa and you immature douche's just wouldn't know how to work it.
            HAHAH , this has got to be a joke.

One English pound is normally worth TWO American dollars.
            You do understand what this means right.
            Although at present its worth less, its still 1.6 x stronger than your dollar.

No offence your brand new convertable probably cost £100 in England.
            Bein rich in America is the equivilent to being middles class in England.

You mention how the slump in the economy isn't affecting your sex life, but surely knowone would expect the economy to affect your sex life, oh yeh, unless you have to pay for it.
            Now i understand, inflation in prostitution must affect some guys sex lives.

Good thing you're rich eh u can afford as much ***** as you want.
            A real 'playa' like u spends all their money on *****.
            Damn what a talent u have , finding and paying for prostitues must be a tough job
            Last edited by sbabbab; 10-25-2008, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Its actually funny because the financial crisis in Europe is MUCH worse than the crisis in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Its actually funny because the financial crisis in Europe is MUCH worse than the crisis in the US.
                It helps to research and educate yourself on worldwide matters before you make yourself look like a bigger **** than you already are.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  No it isn't, it's much the same over the whole western world.

Comment

Originally posted by sbabbab View Post
                    HAHAH , this has got to be a joke.

One English pound is normally worth TWO American dollars.
                    You do understand what this means right.
                    Although at present its worth less, its still 1.6 x stronger than your dollar.

No offence your brand new convertable probably cost £100 in England.
                    Bein rich in America is the equivilent to being middles class in England.

You mention how the slump in the economy isn't affecting your sex life, but surely knowone would expect the economy to affect your sex life, oh yeh, unless you have to pay for it.
                    Now i understand, inflation in prostitution must affect some guys sex lives.

Good thing you're rich eh u can afford as much ***** as you want.
                    A real 'playa' like u spends all their money on *****.
                    Damn what a talent u have , finding and paying for prostitues must be a tough job
                    I avoid this particular "douchbag" alt's threads as it is played out and just boring. However, money is becoming my new passion. So I had to take a look. Then as I expected a very uneducated ass hole trying to run his mouth. - an ass hole mouth runner on boxingscene? go figure -
                    Lets discuss your mighty Euro of which you are so proud. Your currency being worth more than ours only means that your economy will be driven to inport U.S goods as the demand for your economy's goods is falling. It is falling due to the higher price. And your inports of U.S goods only helps what is THE STRONGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD. Imagine that, you are proud of contributing to my success yet you want to talk ****. Simple ****er.

Comment

Working...
                    X