Hatton should stick to his guns and stuff Pac-Man if he does not accept 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    He has plenty of options.

He should fight in the UK, have an American or other foreign fighter come to him.
    please list those options.....

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
      He has plenty of options.

He should fight in the UK, have an American or other foreign fighter come to him.
      I agree with this reply

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
        more like without pacquiao, what's hatton gonna do
        Is that supposed to be a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by KEV-WEED View Post
          If negotiations for Hatton-Pacquiao do collapse, Williams said Hatton would most likely fight in the UK in the summer instead.

from bbc website!
          Hatton would likely ***** out if he isn't paid handsomely for the beatdown he's gonna get.

Comment

They both need each other! End of!

Pacquiao ain't gonna make 'that' type of money fighting anyone else.

Hatton knows beating Pacquiao could wipe out that loss to Mayweather.

Comment

how is hatton going to erase the memory of getting KTFO by floyd if he doesnt fight pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                how is hatton going to erase the memory of getting KTFO by floyd if he doesnt fight pac?
                He wants to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  They both need each other! End of!

Pacquiao ain't gonna make 'that' type of money fighting anyone else.

Hatton knows beating Pacquiao could wipe out that loss to Mayweather.
                  That funny turnbuckle KO's pretty hard to erase in my mind, I think Hatton really needs to get this fight for whatever cost if he wants that funny **** erased.

Comment

no way he's erasing that turn buckle KO and no way he beats Manny.

i dont even think he wants to fight Manny. he is the only fighter that wasnt calling out Manny, and during the interviews i swear i can see fear in his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                      That funny turnbuckle KO's pretty hard to erase in my mind, I think Hatton really needs to get this fight for whatever cost if he wants that funny **** erased.
                      I'd rather be KO'd by the P4P#1 then some of the bums who Pacquiao has lost to.

Comment

Working...
                      X