No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Dominates, Stops Felix Diaz in Ten Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    is lampley seriously about to cry about beltran being illegal? this dude has got to be gay good lord hell find anything to cry about
    Jim gets all watered eyed every other time I see his ass lately. I think he's in some sorta male menopause thing or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Good KO for Beltran. That's gonna soften the blow of being thrown into a van by ICE as soon as he exits the venue

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      is lampley seriously about to cry about beltran being illegal? this dude has got to be gay good lord hell find anything to cry about
      Dude is all tongue-tied tonight too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        man imagine how awakard it is too work with dude, he fighting back tears like every damn seconds.

Comment

• LMFAO at "Bernard Hopkins Conqueror Joe Smith"

Lampley is so disrespectful!

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
            He's still trying to box while laid out on the stretcher.
            Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Jesus Maicelo still throwing punches on the stretcher
            He was showing them that he's okay and that it's silly to take away like that. He's just signaling like look, I could still punch, i'm aware, get me out of this.

Comment

• diaz even looks like gamboa

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                He was showing them that he's okay and that it's silly to take away like that. He's just signaling like look, I could still punch, i'm aware, get me out of this.
                OK, didn't realize that at the time, thought he was so out of it that he thought he was still fighting

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  LMFAO at "Bernard Hopkins Conqueror Joe Smith"

Lampley is so disrespectful!
                  Coulda gone worse with that one doe.

"Joe Smith the guy who knocked Bhop the f#ck outta the ring & had him looking like a kid falling from a tree in slow motion"

Comment

• Going into the Crawford fight, I have a hard time seeing Diaz winning even though I look at him as very talented. Crawford is so naturally bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I'd have to see it again. He seemed out of it to me

Comment

Working...
                      X