No announcement yet.

I can no longer support Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can no longer support Donald Trump

Yes, I was a Trump voter who has had enough. Hard-hitting news reporting like the story below convinced me Trump is no longer fit to hold office:

"President Trump reportedly got two scoops of ice cream to go with his chocolate pie during a recent meal with White House staffers — while everyone else got one.

The dessert diss was described in vivid detail Thursday in a lengthy interview that the president gave to Time Magazine.

Not only did Trump do their reporter and his staff dirty on the ice cream, but he also served everyone water — while he, on the other hand, washed his food down with Diet Coke.

“The waiters know well Trump’s personal preferences,” the article reads.

“As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else.”

“If Trump getting two scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets one scoop isn’t a metaphor for this entire bulls–t, idk what is,” tweeted one person.

“Today was the day the mainstream media broke the biggest of political stories. Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream at dinner when staff get 1,” wrote journalist Richard Lewis."

Source:
    http://nypost.com/2017/05/11/inside-...ald-trump/amp/

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms.

Comment

Trump takes TWO scoops of ice cream? This man is a monster!!! Impeach!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

son of a bitch!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms.

Comment

LOL @ the white people that voted for him and now is regretting it.

Comment

I'd like to hear his stance on choosing Diet Coke over Coke Zero before fully deciding how I feel about this situation.

Comment

While this "news" about Trump doesn't exactly surprise me, I can't imagine something I care less about

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  LOL @ the white people that voted for him and now is regretting it.
                  LOL @ posters who only read the title before responding to a thread

Comment

Hopefully people start seeing the light now.

Comment

Working...
                    X