No announcement yet.

Kell Brook looking shredded and ready to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    Boxing just has so much going on right now it's insane. They is a great great fight though can't wait..

Yeah we're not even half way into the year and we've already had DeGale-Jack, Frampton-Cruz 2, Thurman-Garcia, Golovkin-Jacobs, Joshua-Klitschko

and the fights we know that are coming up Brook-Spence, Ward-Kovalev 2, Golovkin-Canelo

What a year and we're only about to reach the halfway point of the year. Who knows what else is coming up.
    Last edited by The Time; 05-10-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      Yeah, I didn't see the similar posting until after I had already made this thread.

And Lol, yes'sir that looks like a good restaurant. Brook may want to reconsider being so close to a restaurant like that one. Lol
      At first I was gonna ask if he was in Spain but I felt like it would had been a dumb question.

Are there Spanish restaurants in the UK?

Comment

Is it almost date night at his local mens public bathroom already?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Must be a big challenge for both these guys to make 147.

Really looking forward to this fight. It's a great match-up. Thought there would be more buzz for it, but I guess it'll just be the week of the fight.
          That's just like the Ward Vs. Kovalev rematch there seems to be little anticipation or excitement right now about that one and both of these PPV fights are in close proximity.
          Brook Vs Spence then two/three weeks after we get Kovalev Vs Ward.

Comment

Yeah we're not even half way into the year and we've already had DeGale-Jack, Frampton-Cruz 2, Thurman-Garcia, Golovkin-Jacobs, Joshua-Klitschko

and the fights we know that are coming up Brook-Spence, Ward-Kovalev 2, Golovkin-Canelo

What a year and we're only about to reach the halfway point of the year. Who knows what else is coming up.
            We will likely get Rungvisai Vs Gonzalez 2, there is hopes for Lomachenko getting a big rematch with either Gary Russell Jr or Salido, here's hoping its Russell we all know the Salido fight was a load of B.S anyway.

There could be a few extra big fights thrown in there with Usyk maybe challenging another top Cruiserweight and maybe a rematch from the robbery fight with Lebedev and that flat-footed Russian bum.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Where's that phototaken? can't be Sheffield...?
              I thought I saw someone else say he was training in Spain.

Comment

???

Lol, click on the picture
                Yea he looks ready I think he beats Spence. Spence will not get a decision in the U.K. And he doesn't have the power to stop Brook unless the eye swells up

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Yea he looks ready I think he beats Spence. Spence will not get a decision in the U.K. And he doesn't have the power to stop Brook unless the eye swells up

That's the Rabies talking.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    At first I was gonna ask if he was in Spain but I felt like it would had been a dumb question.

Are there Spanish restaurants in the UK?

Yeah, I'm sure the UK has plenty of international restaurants just like the U.S.

Comment

Hope he isn't overtraining.

Comment

Working...
                      X