Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So For The Pro-GGG racial trolls, Now (Nelo), Will They Cry Hate Because "He's White?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

I have no idea mate, i asked but got no reply.
    It was crazy as i could tell that they weren't even trolling either.
    I always remember it as it's probably the weirdest thing someone on here has said to me...and the weird list is pretty long
    I think you're lying tbh... which thread was it!?

Considering it's Thurman and Porter, you don't think the poster was being sarcastic? Because that's a good joke, and posters have said ''that's racist'' on irrelevant things to make a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      I think you're lying tbh... which thread was it!?

Considering it's Thurman and Porter, you don't think the poster was being sarcastic? Because that's a good joke, and posters have said ''that's racist'' on irrelevant things to make a joke
      I couldn't give a shit what you think my man. As if i would lie about that. Who would even come up with something up like that off the bat?
      ''Which thread was it'?'..Going out on a limb here, but probably a Porter/Thurman thread.
      Last edited by Chrismart; 05-10-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

People who scream racist are usually racist themselves

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          People who scream racist are usually racist themselves
          Exactly. This is why the forum has banned certain posters consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            One of those muppets called me a racist for liking GGG more than Canelo. When I told him that GGG is part Asian and Canelo is the whitest boxer in the world, he came back telling me that Canelo ain't white .. he's hispanic.
            This is white paper

This is Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
              This is white paper

This is Canelo Alvarez

.................................................. ................................

Comment

Working...
              X