Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    WTF how do you guys get people banned?
    They ban themselves with all this racist bull**** they keep posting on here,i just report them...give them enough rope and they hang themselves

Comment

• Floyd was certainly treated differently because he was black

Originally posted by TheBloodGod View Post
      You weigh 167 you clown fck?!

BWaHahahahahaHAHAhaaahahaha!!

You skinny little sissy quit talking tough online you little fcking girl lmaO Canelo would beat the sht out your ******ed ass!
      Weight isn't always a good indicator of fight prowess.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Floyd, Cotto, Manny, Canelo have all done WAY MORE than 150K buys

That is your personal opinion. So it doesn't matter. Lara > Monroe

Why oh why are you gonna bring up "race" in a boxing forum? Stop beating around the bush talk about boxing leave race out of it.

No I don't think that. Also I have NEVER said Floyd get's hated because of the color of his skin.
      That's my point, only a few can do more, and they're all established PPV stars. No one thinks PPV is a good position right now after the Manny versus Flotd fight.

Some think Cotto/Canelo will under perform.

But PPV have little to do with boxing skills anyways. To bring it up is pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        They ban themselves with all this racist bull**** they keep posting on here,i just report them...give them enough rope and they hang themselves
        savage lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          LMAOO. So true. Truth is Gennady is hated by a certain sector because he is white skinned and the most dominant/greatest fighter in the history of the sport. And me being white, I am a 100% proud of that. I love it.
          BwaHAHahahaahahahaahahahah!!!

"White skinned..?!"

LmFAO you fckin lame you yourself admit you don't know what race this mix breed fck is!

Let it go you 167lb little b!tch

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatton Chantry View Post
            First of all GGG never said he would fight anyone from 154 to 168....get the quotes right....GGG said he would be willing to come down to 154 only for Mayweather....no one else....and he said he would only fight Carl Froch at 168...no one else....Ward is out of the picture because of his poor fan base....a fight between Ward and GGG would only be big because of GGG....Ward needs GGG......GGG does not need Ward...
            Floyd is gone

canelo beats cotto he is the new floyd (PPV king)

therefore triple g should be willing to drop to 155 to face him right?

theres no MW belt in fighting floyd at 154
            but there is a belt for canelo at 155

triple g said his only concern is getting belts right?

Comment

• Last Comment on Race. Thus Color blind Mentality is not good for Racial Relation

In the U.S., we have systemic racism that is heavily weighted against minorities. I'm not gonna go into why this is.

But having discussions about race in itself isn't bad.

Judging a fighter based on race is. Calling people half breed is.

Recognizing our differences and pointing out bias isn't, it's actually good.

Comment

• Maybe they should "meet in the middle", then. This was Golovkin's public offer to Ward, to meet at 164.

Canelo and GGG could agree to 157 at some point. Although I admit I do respect Golovkin's outlook, which is the "old school" view that weight classes actually do matter, and titles matter. It's an quaint idea, but he's been consistent about it.

Comment

I would beat the **** out of Canelo if he agreed to spar me. Im 167 at the moment, I hold the size advantage and Im not a coward like him.
                  You have the Keyboard Warrior Belt.

Comment

How did it feel to get banned because of me? I got your account banned, I got beater of ass banned last night, time for you to make a new account.
                    BWaHAhahahaaahahahaHAhahahahaha!!

What are you talking about I'm still here you dumb fck lmaO

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                      Body not ready for 160. You mean you're not ready for GGG. Man up Mexican't.

He'll vacate.
                      Well, GGG is ready for Chavez and Froch @168, but has to be @164 for Ward Doe!

Man up Khazakscan't

Comment

Working...
                      X