Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two gems from WV2 Twitter account (other than calling Nonitos wife a PIG)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*******s have pushed him off the deep end spamming his twitter about Nonito

Comment

Yesterday Nonito was ranting in his FB/Twitter about WV2 wife talking about him. Nonito made it a big issue. WV2 respond to him and told him dont disrespect my wife. There is more behind the story.

I dont like his caserio attitude. Eso es lo que tiene a PR jodio, but the truth is that Nonito talked his wife first. Like WV2 said, if Rachel talked about him he wouldnt say nothing, he would shut up. But Nonito is crying because WV2 wife try to Psych her husband

Comment

wv2 is a weirdo. how did he end up in the projects when his dad was a world champ? the whole wife drama is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
          1. Against Puertoricans not from projects (the majority) and against the press for trying to make him a star

Naa yo y mi Sra. Somos de barrio la de urba se caguen en sus madres!!  mi sra vale mas q todas juntas me ama por lo q hago por ella y mi hija y no por lo q la mierda de prensa quiere hacer q me vean como estrella

A ultima hora quiero q sepan q represento realmente a mi gente del barrio y CASERIO y no a todos los masca bola q se lucran de mi éxito para decir q son boricuas #apuntateesedato
          Mi CASERIO 4 life aunq llegue a la luna sigo siendo del CASERIO FULL!!

Translation:

Me and my wife, we are from the project. Those who are not from the hood can **** on their own mothers. My wife is worth more than all the other women combined because she loves me for what I do for her and my daughter, and not for what the **** press wants, who wants other to see me as a star.

At the end I want people to know that I really represent people from the hood, and not every testicle muncher who uses my triumphs to say he is boricua.

2. All-out attack against fan after someone said that Nonito is too big and strong @ 122 and that Nonito is fast and hits hard

Así decían de sonsona y me les vine en el culo a todos y esta nova hacer la ecepsion por q mientras los deseos de ustedes son negativos yo los convierto positivo para dar un resultado a mi favor y después vengan donde mi a mamaria el popo RT

Que mucho MAMABICHO hipócrita hay!!! Pero saben q ustedes no medan nada y me importa un
          Cojon si vas a mi o no por q lo q realmente me importa es q mi esposa y mi nena estén bien y su apoyo es el real y es el q me interesa...#apuntateesedato

Translation:

You all said the same thing about Sonsona, and I came in your ass*s and this time will not be the exception. You negative desires I turn into positives and they you all will come here to suck my d*ck.

How many hypocrite c*cksuckers there are. But you give me nothing and I don't give a testicle if you cheer me or not, because I only really care about my wife and daughter being good, and their support is real and that's the one I care about.

Fan then told him that he wishes that Nonito beats him, and that Cotto is better than him.
          Don't translate things word-for-word as they might sound strange sometimes (like part in red). Did you use google translator? :S

Anyway, Wilfredo sounds ignorant when he says "mi caserio de por vida". It's like he's proud to live there and that his mindset is still in the "all that matters is the hood" mindframe.

He has to pick himself out of there and leave that bs alone before he has run-ins with the law.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            Don't translate things word-for-word as they might sound strange sometimes (like part in red). Did you use google translator? :S

Anyway, Wilfredo sounds ignorant when he says "mi caserio de por vida". It's like he's proud to live there and that his mindset is still in the "all that matters is the hood" mindframe.

He has to pick himself out of there and leave that bs alone before he has run-ins with the law.
            "Masca huevo" and "cojon" I translated into testicle, because "nut" sounds too soft. I did not use google translate. For English only speakers, WV2 can alternate between speaking speaks a very rough, down-low version of Puertorican Spanish (street talk) and a very church-like Spanish. In those messages he used street talk, so it's not only nut or testicle, but said in a low-kind of way. Same with PIG (puerca). In fact, in street talk PIG/PUERCA has other connotations (a puerco is a low person, a person that has no loyalty, a person that may stab you in the back, a person with poor taste, etc.).

WV2 habla EN TWITTER al nivel de masca bola, mamabicho, tragaleche, lambeculo, etc. Traducir eso esta dificil. Lo que trate de hacer es hacer algo bueno y rapido para que la gente entienda. No es lo mismo alguien que hablando basura opere al nivel de "carajo" que al nivel de "me rasp una casqueta y me vengo en el culo de ustedes".
            Last edited by Casual_Fan; 02-02-2012, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Do you remember last year when they caught him giving money to an Angelo Millones lackey in surveillance tapes?

Comment

Man **** Vazquez, hope Nonito takes his head off.

Comment

"Masca huevo" and "cojon" I translated into testicle, because "nut" sounds too soft. I did not use google translate. For English only speakers, WV2 can alternate between speaking speaks a very rough, down-low version of Puertorican Spanish (street talk) and a very church-like Spanish. In those messages he used street talk, so it's not only nut or testicle, but said in a low-kind of way. Same with PIG (puerca). In fact, in street talk PIG/PUERCA has other connotations (a puerco is a low person, a person that has no loyalty, a person that may stab you in the back, a person with poor taste, etc.).

WV2 habla EN TWITTER al nivel de masca bola, mamabicho, tragaleche, lambeculo, etc. Traducir eso esta dificil. Lo que trate de hacer es hacer algo bueno y rapido para que la gente entienda. No es lo mismo alguien que hablando basura opere al nivel de "carajo" que al nivel de "me rasp una casqueta y me vengo en el culo de ustedes".
                  You've got a point there.

Wilfredo is crazy, though. He needs to calm his ass down before he gets into the ring or he might get clocked.

Do you remember last year when they caught him giving money to an Angelo Millones lackey in surveillance tapes?
                  I didn't follow the story to the tee but I DO remember a boxer getting in trouble with a big drug figure last year...I figured it was him.

Wilfredo, I wish him the best but something about him rubs me the wrong way. I'm still embarrassed for him for getting beat up by an old, smaller fighter in Arce.

Comment

I didn't follow the story to the tee but I DO remember a boxer getting in trouble with a big drug figure last year...I figured it was him.

Wilfredo, I wish him the best but something about him rubs me the wrong way. I'm still embarrassed for him for getting beat up by an old, smaller fighter in Arce.
                    Found the story:

http://www.vocero.com/noticias-es/wi...ngelo-millones

http://www.primerahora.com/pugilenvi...es-494049.html

Comment

1. Against Puertoricans not from projects (the majority) and against the press for trying to make him a star

Naa yo y mi Sra. Somos de barrio la de urba se caguen en sus madres!!  mi sra vale mas q todas juntas me ama por lo q hago por ella y mi hija y no por lo q la mierda de prensa quiere hacer q me vean como estrella

A ultima hora quiero q sepan q represento realmente a mi gente del barrio y CASERIO y no a todos los masca bola q se lucran de mi éxito para decir q son boricuas #apuntateesedato
                      Mi CASERIO 4 life aunq llegue a la luna sigo siendo del CASERIO FULL!!

Translation:

Me and my wife, we are from the project. Those who are not from the hood can **** on their own mothers. My wife is worth more than all the other women combined because she loves me for what I do for her and my daughter, and not for what the **** press wants, who wants other to see me as a star.

At the end I want people to know that I really represent people from the hood, and not every testicle muncher who uses my triumphs to say he is boricua.

2. All-out attack against fan after someone said that Nonito is too big and strong @ 122 and that Nonito is fast and hits hard

Así decían de sonsona y me les vine en el culo a todos y esta nova hacer la ecepsion por q mientras los deseos de ustedes son negativos yo los convierto positivo para dar un resultado a mi favor y después vengan donde mi a mamaria el popo RT

Que mucho MAMABICHO hipócrita hay!!! Pero saben q ustedes no medan nada y me importa un
                      Cojon si vas a mi o no por q lo q realmente me importa es q mi esposa y mi nena estén bien y su apoyo es el real y es el q me interesa...#apuntateesedato

Translation:

You all said the same thing about Sonsona, and I came in your ass*s and this time will not be the exception. You negative desires I turn into positives and they you all will come here to suck my d*ck.

How many hypocrite c*cksuckers there are. But you give me nothing and I don't give a testicle if you cheer me or not, because I only really care about my wife and daughter being good, and their support is real and that's the one I care about.

Fan then told him that he wishes that Nonito beats him, and that Cotto is better than him.
                      This is the same type of mentality I preach about. This is shamefull and a disgrace. Fact of the matter is he is in a position to be a role model for the rest of the kids growing up en los cazerios. Grew up in the hood myself but I won't let that define who I am. This is pure ignorance of the worst kind. He should be honored that at least some of the Puertorican community is rooting for him. We are proud people regardless of where we grew up or how we were raised my people is always proud of being Puertorican. I wish him the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X