I need ****ing help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I need ****ing help!!!

Before I do something stupid ...

What are you on? What do you need help in?

Comment

Originally posted by JCrash View Post
      What are you on? What do you need help in?
      psychological help I quit my job because people were driving me literally crazy and my insurance was horrible so when i did try to get help it cost so damn much there was no way i could have paid for it.
      I'm going to be homeless in about a month which is fine i can rebuild myself from that but my mental state is very very bad right now.

I need to know how to find help without insurance but i don't want to be locked up either i'd rather just die at that point for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Enos Mesi View Post
        psychological help I quit my job because people were driving me literally crazy and my insurance was horrible so when i did try to get help it cost so damn much there was no way i could have paid for it.
        I'm going to be homeless in about a month which is fine i can rebuild myself from that but my mental state is very very bad right now.

I need to know how to find help without insurance but i don't want to be locked up either i'd rather just die at that point for sure.
        got some cliffs?

Comment

Originally posted by BrananaRepublic View Post
          got some cliffs?
          Some what?
          I've always hated drugs and meds and avoided them because I wanted to be a boxer when I stopped wanting to be a boxer i was willing to do drugs so now maybe i can take meds.
          .................................................. ..
          Before I WANTED TO BE A BOXER i wanted to be a baseball player and a wrestler, lol remember? I wanted to be an athlete so I couldn't take them .
          .................................................. ....
          It was drugs specificaly because i seen my step dad and i didn't want to be a boxer until he came around i learned boxing because of him and i remembered it because of you and my dad
          Last edited by Enos Mesi; 06-30-2011, 05:02 AM.

Comment

mark is that you?

Comment

This lounge has becoming a life-saving thread lately.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                mark is that you?
                No i'm someone else been me for a long time on here but have been many others also.

Comment

Originally posted by ...lucy... View Post
                  This lounge has becoming a life-saving thread lately.
                  I'm 1000000000000000000000000% for real with this..that's the ****ing problem I am and i know i shouldn't be . i'm a ****ing living good vs evil you don't understand how stressful and how painful that is. i have to run from mental pain because i am always under mental pain but i like physical pain because it blocks the mental out for a few minutes.

Comment

You could try and talk it out with a loved one?

Comment

Working...
                    X