Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the Bible right about the consequences of women having power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    It was Cyndi Lauper.
    pssh I dont know that hoe.

Comment

Women have vagina's, therefore they have all the power in the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        It is how they are wired. Women are wired to survive and protect her off springs only, not to love any man. The men are wired to be courageous, provider, loyal, builders, lovers, etc. A woman will only adhere to those men who can provide and protect her. She will manipulate her way through life, and if she ever meets the man who can provide for her she will manipulate him until he can no longer can do the above, then she moves on and manipulates her way into a next man's arm who can provide for her and her offsprings. The biggest mistake most men make is thinking women love them.
        You're talking about a woman's survival instincts in the extreme. Sure if she had to choose between her offspring and you, you have no chance. But women still need love, they still need ***. Plenty of single moms out there getting piped by dudes who don't have the capacity to provide for her or her offspring.

Comment

Man, the outlook on females here is pretty dark. Have you guys ever thought that maybe females are similar in some aspects to men? People are people. Many people only care about getting "ahead" in life. That's no different than a man, and the same goes for superficiality. I understand the grudge many of us guys have against the loner lifestyle society inflicts on us sometimes or just loneliness in general, but human conduct isn't limited to a sole gender. There's not one thing a guy does that a female doesn't do, in terms of social behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
            I remember when my wife was getting her nursing degree. Her classmates would come over to study and over 3/4ths of them were talking about dropping their husbands as soon as they got their degrees. I couldn't believe how disloyal some of those *****es were being but hell if they weren't telling the truth. I know one dude personally that got married to a chick and caught her cheating after his wife got her nursing degree. She used to be a stripper so it was no surprise. Often times women settle into situations because they have no other options to leave. Especially if there are kids involved. I've been with my wife for over 20 years and I've always been the alpha in the relationship. I take being the man of the house old school. There is no reason for no repairmen, no auto mechanic, no computer repairman, no cook, no tutors. I do all that **** for my wife and my kids. You open the doors of your home to someone to come in he might leave with more then a pocket full of cash. My father taught me when I was young. If you don't want your wife humping your friends then make sure you never give your friends a reason to prove they can provide for your wife better then you.
            I've read some ridiculous posts on here in my time, but this probably tops them all.

Comment

Since you are asking about the Biblical consequences of women having power, I feel compelled to share with you the Genesis of the conundrum...

Initially,
              Adam and Eve were perfect together, in Harmony... There were no demonstratively defined roles, no need as God provided for their every need...

Their roles weren't defined as we know them to be, not until after the fall of man due to the original sin of mankind... The sin of Rebellion...

Now to the Biblical text, the skinny...

In Genesis chapter 3,
              Satan tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, Eve ate the forbidden fruit... Then Eve tempted Adam to eat of the forbidden fruit, and Adam did also eat...

God pronounced the consequences upon the Serpent, Eve and then Adam...
              The Serpent, basically the Child (Jesus) of the Woman will crush the Serpent's head and the Serpent's head will bruise His heel...

Now the nature of Woman through the consequence of her Rebellion, and consequences for man for his rebellion.

NIV Genesis 3:16-17
              16.) To the woman he said,
              "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children.
              Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
              17.) To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ' you must not eat from it,'
              "Cursed is the ground because of you, through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

There are more consequences pronounced on Adam in verses 18 & 19, including we are from Dust to return to Dust...

Finally, what this means...

(To avoid a mess like this, Man needs to Trust and obey God and Man and Woman both need to listen to God and Trust His instructions.)

God said to Eve in verse 16 "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

This means that the Womans desire is to control her Husband... She successfully tempted Adam to sin, not Satan...

The Man's role is to rule over her, not as a authority figure but as a protective shield against the wiles of the Devil who caused her to committed the first human sin...

The Woman is more easily fooled by the Devil then Man is, while Man is more easily fooled by Woman... So the Devil will have more success in tempting the man if it's through a woman...

The path of least resistance for the Devil to tempt Man, is to deceive the Woman first, and then use her to deceive the Man... If the Man leads the Woman, she is much more protected, which in turn adds protection to the Man...

It's a mutually beneficial system that God has instructed...
              Firstly, listen to God and Trust in His Word...Men lead your women, women follow your men...

That is why it is the Role of Man to lead the Woman and not be led by the Woman...

The Earth however, is cursed because of man, in verse 17...
              The Devil uses Man to curse the Earth, but that's off topic...

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
                You're talking about a woman's survival instincts in the extreme. Sure if she had to choose between her offspring and you, you have no chance. But women still need love, they still need ***. Plenty of single moms out there getting piped by dudes who don't have the capacity to provide for her or her offspring.
                Getting some d1ck on the side is past time while she hunts for the next fool. Plenty dudes out there know how to spit a good game....you know paint a picture for her, one that she likes. Before you know it, they will have her panties falling off, and if their d1ck game is good, though she knows she was conned, she will keep them around while looking for that sucker to wife her up.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Getting some d1ck on the side is past time while she hunts for the next fool. Plenty dudes out there know how to spit a good game....you know paint a picture for her, one that she likes. Before you know it, they will have her panties falling off, and if their d1ck game is good, though she knows she was conned, she will keep them around while looking for that sucker to wife her up.
                  Wimmin have that mental calculator because they need it.
                  I regret not blasting on mire azz clowns & putos.

I got 5 sisters, four now, my Linda was taken too early. from me...

I'd like to say I'm a good, kind God fearing man..
                  I hate dues who think I won't harvest their azz.

Any way, I'm outta touch and time... Tick tock... I'll kill most y'all mo ****ers where you stand.

Be a man, be better than you are... strive, push your selves for whatever motivational whatever you believe in... Be a mo ****in man, take a loss and/or a win the same way... Be a ****ing man, personally, I would rather die for something than live for nothing.. (I've been stabbed, hospitalized, crash carted)

I'll publish all my ****, if it saves one brother ... That's good enough for me.....

Comment

The misogyny is strong in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Wimmin have that mental calculator because they need it.
                      I regret not blasting on mire azz clowns & putos.

I got 5 sisters, four now, my Linda was taken too early. from me...

I'd like to say I'm a good, kind God fearing man..
                      I hate dues who think I won't harvest their azz.

Any way, I'm outta touch and time... Tick tock... I'll kill most y'all mo ****ers where you stand.

Be a man, be better than you are... strive, push your selves for whatever motivational whatever you believe in... Be a mo ****in man, take a loss and/or a win the same way... Be a ****ing man, personally, I would rather die for something than live for nothing.. (I've been stabbed, hospitalized, crash carted)

I'll publish all my ****, if it saves one brother ... That's good enough for me.....
                      Any dying over no woman unless it is my close relative like mother, grandmother, aunts, sister or daughter.

Comment

Working...
                      X