No announcement yet.

May weather vs Pacquiao - Technical Review of a one sided fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
    Oh look, a poster named Nubian defending Mayweather. I'm totally shocked!
    Fucking Christ, you're a moron.

Comment

SMH....LET it go....Why even take anything Spoon--wateva fck his name is has to say...Dude is clearly a meth addict

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        winning 3 or 4 out of 12 rounds is not very competitive...Yea lets act like if the fight wasnt closer people wouldnt be screaming robbery...Floyd Senior knew that and anyone with a brain does besides Manny d!ckriders.....He wanted him to leave no doubt. and actually he didnt say that in rounds...I recall one round when Senior yelled at him. What was Roach doing in the corner....umm...uhh...throw punches....uh um.....shoulder rub??? No shoulder rub, complaints of pain, no wincing. They came in the fight with no game plan and it showed....move on and get over it
        Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        I think that judges can be called into question one judge scored Floyd canelo a draw. The 10-2 card was right. If Floyd wins anymore rounds you don't just describe it as one sided but a shutout. Also noticed a people getting in to name calling (not targeted at me) but can we stop that and keep this thread civil?
        Yes, judges fuc up all the time and make terrible calls sometimes without a doubt. When somebody says I am without a brain and calls me a Pacquiao dick rider and need to move on I am not going to say thanks for the insults. The reason I turned to the judges in this one fight is because very few fans are the least bit neutral when it comes to Mayweather and Pacquiao. They are either for one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Yes, judges fuc up all the time and make terrible calls sometimes without a doubt. When somebody says I am without a brain and calls me a Pacquiao dick rider and need to move on I am not going to say thanks for the insults. The reason I turned to the judges in this one fight is because very few fans are the least bit neutral when it comes to Mayweather and Pacquiao. They are either for one or the other.

Yeah that is true somewhat and he shouldn't have described you like that it was unnecessary. I like pac and enjoy his fights they are much more exciting than Floyds although the hype around Floyd fights is outstanding. But really I just see a one sided fight and wanted to see if I could discuss it with spoon as he claims to be a man with three children and I find his behaviour unusual

Comment

i scored the fight 7-5 floyd.

only shameless nuthuggers think it was a blowout.

there were rounds were floyd landed a couple of shots and the rest were f*ggot ass running and clinching where floyd barely did anything but was given the round because he's floyd and it was in vegas.

floyd won the fight but he did not dominate like a lot of repugnant flowmoes want to make it out to be.

i agree with roger, the next fight should be better because in the first fight both fighters had too much respect for each other.

it was not a blowout like a lot of people make it out be. if manny didnt dominate the round, people just automatically assumed it was a floyd round because he's floyd.

the onus was on pacquiao to prove/dominate the round despite the fact that floyd barely did anything in the round either.

deep down inside, floyd fans know that it wasnt that dominating of a fight that THEY EXPECTED IT TO BE.

they know this.

they are just happy that floyd got the W against an injured past prime already knocked out by marquez pacquiao.

Comment

People love to talk about the worst mega fight in the history of the sport. Why??? Let that **** die and be forgotten, please!! I tried to rewatch it and all I know is Pac wasn't doing **** and Floyd did just little better in almost all the rounds. The scoring was and should have been in Floyd's favor but my goodness that fight was weak as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                i scored the fight 7-5 floyd.

only shameless nuthuggers think it was a blowout.

there were rounds were floyd landed a couple of shots and the rest were f*ggot ass running and clinching where floyd barely did anything but was given the round because he's floyd and it was in vegas.

floyd won the fight but he did not dominate like a lot of repugnant flowmoes want to make it out to be.

i agree with roger, the next fight should be better because in the first fight both fighters had too much respect for each other.

it was not a blowout like a lot of people make it out be. if manny didnt dominate the round, people just automatically assumed it was a floyd round because he's floyd.

the onus was on pacquiao to prove/dominate the round despite the fact that floyd barely did anything in the round either.

deep down inside, floyd fans know that it wasnt that dominating of a fight that THEY EXPECTED IT TO BE.

they know this.

they are just happy that floyd got the W against an injured past prime already knocked out by marquez pacquiao.

You seem to be pretty wound up using the term flowmo and generally lashing out relax.

Also I don't agree you have it 7-5 Floyd I have it 10-2 I think that the maidaina Floyd Fight was 7-5 with maidaina pushing Floyd all the way that fight was much closer than this fight with pac. I agree that rounds in the fight happened where both did very little however based on how a round should be scored who do you think was dictating That slow pace? Was pac's intentionally throwing less than he ever has? If not and if it was because of Floyd he was being forced to fight Floyds fight this is EFFECTIVE RING GENERALSHIP and alongside Floyd outlandish pac (barely) it would give him the round. The only rounds in which pac landed more punches were 4 & 6 and then Floyd outlander him marginally in a fight where he dictated pace and managed distance.

Comment

Spoon23 feels awful. He asked pacquiao if he could suck his dick and Manny said no.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    People love to talk about the worst mega fight in the history of the sport. Why??? Let that **** die and be forgotten, please!! I tried to rewatch it and all I know is Pac wasn't doing **** and Floyd did just little better in almost all the rounds. The scoring was and should have been in Floyd's favor but my goodness that fight was weak as ****.
                    You are 100% right in your description unfortunately people still discuss hagler Leonard and vitali Lennox and they happened decades ago. This fight happened less than one year ago

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Spoon23 feels awful. He asked pacquiao if he could suck his dick and Manny said no.
                      But out of order to be honest. Grown men on a boxing forum discuss boxing not hurtle insults.

Comment

Working...
                      X