No announcement yet.

good riddance andre, dont come back....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    who you calling a weirdo you clown. ward obviously had an interest in fighting still, seen as he was chasing frank buglioni and bellew. He was willing to delay retirement for them two (cause they were easy wins) but he didnt fancy a defense against beterbiev. Ward may have 'schooled' him who knows ( i dont think he would but beterbiev is unproven at elite level) but the facts are he ended up retiring just as he was about to become mandatory. Thats not a fight he wanted.
    First of all WEIRDO because on this forum that is how you behave! Beterbiev wasn't even mention but Eastern European C0ck Lovers like yourself up until recent. NONE OF YOU as calling for Ward vs Beterbiev. Secondly, Beterbiev was or still might be having issues with Yvon Michel his Promoter and haven't fought since last year.

That is why i call people like yourself groupies, you literally jump from different Eastern European c0cks. Kovalev couldn't get the job done now you jump to Beterbiev

Been a Beterbiev fans and I rarely seen people post about him until NOW all of a sudden! Beterbiev is a excellent fighter I think he can give all including Ward problems I posted that probably 1-2 years ago. However, to pretend like Ward retired because of Beterbiev, that Confirms that you're a fuking Weirdo when deep down you know that is not even the case. The man just fought Kovalev twice a guy you said he was also scared of and ducking. Since Kovalev didn't get the jump done you now deep throating Beterbiev, then after Beterbiev it will be Dmitry Bivol, then after Bivol it will be Oleksandr Gvozdyk. That is what makes you a fuk Weirdo because it is never ending with fans like yourself
    Last edited by sicko; 09-21-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Bunch of whiny *****es

Olympic gold medallist, P4P #1, etc

"Ooh, he's not all that and won't be missed"

LMFAO

Comment

Ward used to humble, now he is a total d1ck.

I won't miss him at all, just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Lot of people happy Floyd and Ward are retiring this year. Maybe now the guys they like can actually get wins against the best.
          lol.................

Comment

Go away Ward. Leave my GGG alone :

This post in a nutshell

Comment

i said that we wouldnt see ward involved in another legitimate fight and turns out we wont see him involved in another fight at all. Obviously the cash grab against bellew is off the table. The talk of a joshua fight was always nonsense, the type of nonsense we have come to expect from team ward over the years.

In my eyes he wont be missed one bit.Call me a racist or whatever but he was the most boring, negative and dirty son of a ***** ive ever seen in that boxing ring.

I never understood the 'son of god' humble persona when he never seemed humble at all. He was arguably boxings biggest diva when it came to fight negotiations. He also tried to (unsuccessfully) sue his promoter, a man who was dying from liver cancer at the time who spent the last years of his life in a court battle trying to defend his name.

And dont give me that **** about no challenges left for ward, that LHW division is heating up nicely, he never seemed to want any part of stevenson. And surely part of being a champion is letting other fighters having a shot at you, not retiring after getting a controversial win.

He didnt take on all comers, kovalev was the only top fighter he fought in 5 years and he was contracted to that fight in order to allow him to get away with fighting atrocious competition. If i remember correctly a few years back one of the governing bodies refused to sanction one of his fights because it was that much of a mismatch it was a danger to the opponent.

Of course hes a hall of famer, was a world class fighter but dont tell me he is an all time great. Just dont.

And i guess its fitting that the last punch ward ever threw was an illegal shot.
              Stfu lmao.

Comment

Froch and Kovalev are the best names on his Resume, no where near ATG status at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  First of all WEIRDO because on this forum that is how you behave! Beterbiev wasn't even mention but Eastern European C0ck Lovers like yourself up until recent. NONE OF YOU as calling for Ward vs Beterbiev. Secondly, Beterbiev was or still might be having issues with Yvon Michel his Promoter and haven't fought since last year.

That is why i call people like yourself groupies, you literally jump from different Eastern European c0cks. Kovalev couldn't get the job done now you jump to Beterbiev

Been a Beterbiev fans and I rarely seen people post about him until NOW all of a sudden! Beterbiev is a excellent fighter I think he can give all including Ward problems I posted that probably 1-2 years ago. However, to pretend like Ward retired because of Beterbiev, that Confirms that you're a fuking Weirdo when deep down you know that is not even the case. The man just fought Kovalev twice a guy you said he was also scared of and ducking. Since Kovalev didn't get the jump done you now deep throating Beterbiev, then after Beterbiev it will be Dmitry Bivol, then after Bivol it will be Oleksandr Gvozdyk. That is what makes you a fuk Weirdo because it is never ending with fans like yourself
                  ive been talking about beterbiev for a long time, not just now, and not just after ward kovalev 2, so should really get your facts straight before you start name calling. All ward wanted was a risk free fight which is why he was after bellew and buglioni. He didnt seem to show much interest in fighting stevenson, jack or defending against his mandatory (beterbiev). Fact is if buglioni or a paul smith was his mandatory, he wouldnt have retired. He didnt want a hard nights work against a dangerous mandatory for no reward.

Comment

ive been talking about beterbiev for a long time, not just now, and not just after ward kovalev 2, so should really get your facts straight before you start name calling. All ward wanted was a risk free fight which is why he was after bellew and buglioni. He didnt seem to show much interest in fighting stevenson, jack or defending against his mandatory (beterbiev). Fact is if buglioni or a paul smith was his mandatory, he wouldnt have retired. He didnt want a hard nights work against a dangerous mandatory for no reward.
                    You are literally insane. He just fought the scarier boogie man twice. Which you said he would never do but he's now scared of jack Adonis and a guy with 11 fights. You need to log off

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Winning the super 6 and beating Kovalev.

That's cool but I won't go all crazy about his record.

Remember guys like Floyd or Manny, Roy or Nard.

If that's an awesome career then the standard went really low.
                      lol after robbing him the first time, rounds of headbutts and lowblows paid off. What a HOF, his name truly deserves to be remembered besides RJJ, Ali, Foreman...

Comment

Working...
                      X