Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather got busted for HGH and TRT would you give him a pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane used some PEDs and ppl dont seem to care, so meh.

Comment

Cheating is cheating no matter who's doing it. If he cheated he should face the same ridicule and punishment as anyone else.
      Besides, if a fighter needs a banned substance for medical reasons, there are proper channels to go through to get an exemption to use the substance. To everyone's knowledge in this forum FMJ never applied for or was granted an exemption to use HGH or TRT therefore neither should be in his samples submitted for testing. Again, if later down the line new techniques detect use of these substances in his samples he should face all the negativity that comes with getting caught cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Victor Conte and Hauser both questioning Jon Jones low testosterone levels on some of his tests, and later it came out that Jone Jones was using and got caught with Estrogen blockers.

Conte said Mayweather had an abnormally low Testosterone level just like Jones on his USADA test, he said its a red flag because that usually happens when someone is ****ing with their hormone levels synthetically.

If I were to guess what Floyd could be using im guessing Smart Drugs like Adderall, stuff that enhances your reflexes and timing, makes you quicker and reaction time is insane,
        you do know that floyd t/e levels were nowhere near jones's?

Comment

You guys are still making threads about Mayweather and how you wish he'd fail a drug test. Incredible.

Comment

his own people already gave him a pass on teh 700ml but I dont blame em that community have so little to look up too, who am I to rob them of their rapist, kidnapper, women beater, counterfeiter, hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              My friend uses steroids, I've actually seen him use EPO and he said Floyd is on EPO

I get what you're saying but these drugs help you train longer and recover faster. Isn't that cheating?
              Ohhhh...well that clears things up. Why didn't you say that before? My friend uses steroids and he says pac is on hgh, epo and a bunch of other ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I'm not saying its not cheating or it doesn't help. Its for sure cheating to use anything on the banned substance list & its for sure gonna make you a better version of you. I'm just saying I think the benefits aren't THAT good. Some cats act like PEDs give you near superpowers & I'm not in that camp.
                What type of steroids or supplements do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Say it later comes out that Mayweather took growth hormone and TRT.

But his reasoning was for recovery he took HGH and he needed TRT because he had hypogonadism and he needed TRT to maintain normal testosterone levels.

After you answer that,would you also give Pacquiao a pass in the same situation if he took those for the same reasons as Floyd.

Just asking would you give Manny a pass? Honestly?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Ohhhh...well that clears things up. Why didn't you say that before? My friend uses steroids and he says pac is on hgh, epo and a bunch of other ****.
                    coz it's a lie, you don't have a friend LOL

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      There you go. Someone will always get butt hurt with these kinds of threads as if that someone is actually living in Mayweather's household.

Comment

Working...
                      X