Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury, when caught with his hand n the cookie jar, declared it to be the A...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury, when caught with his hand n the cookie jar, declared it to be the A...

the Arse of a Wild Boar.
    "That hadn't been castrated."

Sure.

Protected guy...

Don't people think that an unprotected boxer would have had his win over Wlad removed?

He seems to have gotten off lightly, and good chance the whole thing was an act because he got caught with nandrolone "from a wild boar that hadn't been castrated."

Comment

I thought he got a ban and served it?

Comment

Yeah, right a back dated ban timed with his so-called depression etc. Appropriately, in a pig's arse.
        Like I wrote anyone else would have had that W vacated.

Comment

He was supposed to have one of his fights Disqualified also according to the documents.

Comment

You decide to take offense at Fury, getting over 2 years out, when fighters like Canelo, Luis Ortiz and Jarrell Miller got 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              Don't people think that an unprotected boxer would have had his win over Wlad removed?

He seems to have gotten off lightly, and good chance the whole thing was an act because he got caught with nandrolone "from a wild boar that hadn't been castrated."
              He tested clean for the Wlad fight.

The test was from before the Hammer fight.

Everyone knows he got set up anyway

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                He was supposed to have one of his fights Disqualified also according to the documents.
                This salty Wildertard ^^ actually emailed Boxrec & the WBO asking when Fury's result against Hammer would be annulled!

What happened bro? I just checked Boxrec and the result is still listed as a W to Fury.

Unlucky, loser.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  You decide to take offense at Fury, getting over 2 years out, when fighters like Canelo, Luis Ortiz and Jarrell Miller got 6 months?
                  He's a known Fury hater. Boring c***

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    This salty Wildertard ^^ actually emailed Boxrec & the WBO asking when Fury's result against Hammer would be annulled!

What happened bro? I just checked Boxrec and the result is still listed as a W to Fury.

Unlucky, loser.
                    Look at you getting all emotional over the crackhead cheater. I never emailed BoxRec or the WBO crackhead. You must be smoking the same stuff as Fury. It’s not my fault that the boring cheater gets no respect. Cry some more!

Comment

Working...
                    X