Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Threatens To Continue Career in U.S., Turns Away From UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Threatens To Continue Career in U.S., Turns Away From UK

Tyson Fury not happy with UK fans? Y'all need to reach out and show the man some love.

Why would you post a vid from a bottomfeeding scum racist trash channel who only exists to beg for money and spread hatred?

Comment

Fury wasn't treated well by the media and the British establishment.

Probably jealous how Joshua got all the casual fans even though it was Fury who beat Wlad first and got the better record.

America has taken to Fury much more and he feels much more appreciated there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Tyson Fury not happy with UK fans? Y'all need to reach out and show the man some love.
          - -He only knows big tosser luv.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Why would you post a vid from a bottomfeeding scum racist trash channel who only exists to beg for money and spread hatred?
            Because I am scum, the **** you want from me?

Honestly? It was the first place I seen the info and knew if this is debunkable y'all hateful ****s would get right on it to prove this guy is a bottomfeeding scum racist.

Also, staying with the honesty, I really don't give a **** about moral policing anyone. Live and let live I say.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Fury wasn't treated well by the media and the British establishment.

Probably jealous how Joshua got all the casual fans even though it was Fury who beat Wlad first and got the better record.

America has taken to Fury much more and he feels much more appreciated there.
              He really was. I was around when folks called him a lucky fat p*key.

But since then he seems to have a decent euro following. Are they not British?

W1LL

kafkod

What's up with this dudes? Y'all gonna speak on it?
              Last edited by Marchegiano; 11-11-2019, 07:42 AM. Reason: wasn't to was for to make some damn sense

Comment

He really wasn't. I was around when folks called him a lucky fat p*key.

W1LL

kafkod

Dont forget this hoe, denium

Comment

KSI-fury on Cinco de mayo weekend. Book it DAZN!

Comment

He really wasn't. I was around when folks called him a lucky fat p*key.

W1LL

kafkod

Do you know what a contradiction is?

Comment

Working...
                    X