Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ******

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. None of what you're asking, regardless of the answer, has any bearing on the facts I've presented. I've laid out very simple, very plain facts. Not addressing them, and trying to go off on a tangent, is nothing more than a masking agent.
      I've told many people for a while, the WBC KNOW that most boxers in Mexico, China, and Russia have a HIGH probability rate of meat contamination from Clen. VADA's own CEO said this herself to Al Bernstein WAY BEFORE Canelo's scandal came about.

The truth is WBC-CBP and drug testing really only exists at the top level, so what does that say for all the hundreds of athletes whom cant afford it? The WBC CBP cant help funding for the hundreds of boxers from these territories get tested like others. most boxers are broke. Imposing such protocols as in ''well get a loan for testing regardless if you're ranked 343...''

Two boxers just go exonerated by the WBC for Clen. don't you find that weird? Do they have money like Canelo?

Remember, Canelo was dissing the green strap, the commodity belt of Mexican boxing. You don't think WBC-CBP had nothing to do with that when the cash cow refused their belt and the fees or anything to do with them? Isnt this common sense? Remember that VADA and WBC are a conflict of interest...of course VADA is going to side with their partner..

Plus, many industry haven't liked Oscar for years for doing shady things, and HBO and other goons didn't mind helping instigate the situation. The ones whom benefited the most, including the WBC parading GGG and his Mexican style, was K2 so that they could renegotiate the splits, which meant the WBC gets another change in the percentage...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        I've told many people for a while, the WBC KNOW that most boxers in Mexico, China, and Russia have a HIGH probability rate of meat contamination from Clen. VADA's own CEO said this herself to Al Bernstein WAY BEFORE Canelo's scandal came about.

The truth is WBC-CBP and drug testing really only exists at the top level, so what does that say for all the hundreds of athletes whom cant afford it? The WBC CBP cant help funding for the hundreds of boxers from these territories get tested like others. most boxers are broke. Imposing such protocols as in ''well get a loan for testing regardless if you're ranked 343...''

Two boxers just go exonerated by the WBC for Clen. don't you find that weird? Do they have money like Canelo?

Remember, Canelo was dissing the green strap, the commodity belt of Mexican boxing. You don't think WBC-CBP had nothing to do with that when the cash cow refused their belt and the fees or anything to do with them? Isnt this common sense? Remember that VADA and WBC are a conflict of interest...of course VADA is going to side with their partner..

Plus, many industry haven't liked Oscar for years for doing shady things, and HBO and other goons didn't mind helping instigate the situation. The ones whom benefited the most, including the WBC parading GGG and his Mexican style, was K2 so that they could renegotiate the splits, which meant the WBC gets another change in the percentage...
        Man, oh, man. Every time...

Just to clear this up are you claiming that WBC or VADA somehow falsified Canelo's test results? Are you disputing that Canelo did piss hot whether it was down to meat contamination or deliberate use?

Cos that's actually all most folk are really interested in. The rest of your theory is simply unprovable one way or another ... and frankly, why does it matter anyway unless you want to try establish a motive for the WBC to try to frame Canelo... is that your angle?
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-08-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Speaking on behalf of someone who has cycled clenbuterol (ME) it absolutely effects you.

Shut up.
          - -Make U Dummer.

Canelo smarter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Man, oh, man. Every time...

Just to clear this up are you claiming that WBC or VADA somehow falsified Canelo's test results?
            Robbie Barrett

Notice Koba-Grozny the consistent hater. We can say ''thresholds'' and ''revisions'' by WADA a thousand times and dummies will say, ''are you saying the WBC or VADA...falsified..''

lol. What does that even mean? That the WBC and VADA changed the reports provided by the labs? tsk tsk.

I think many are just playing the fool.

Comment

Don't be silly. Trace amounts of a weight loss drug, consistent with levels found in clen-fed cow meat, is definitely a huge performance boost.

People want to hold on dearly to "muh positive test doe" when it is now understood that the detection thresholds were previously too low and that Canelo's test shouldn't have been positive.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-08-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                Robbie Barrett

Notice Koba-Grozny the consistent hater. We can say ''thresholds'' and ''revisions'' by WADA a thousand times and dummies will say, ''are you saying the WBC or VADA...falsified..''

lol. What does that even mean? That the WBC and VADA changed the reports provided by the labs? tsk tsk.

I think many are just playing the fool.
                Ha ha. Hater, man? I've never once said that Canelo deliberately used Clenbuterol as a PED. All I've ever done is challenge you when you claim that he's innocent beyond question and that somehow it's been established as fact that his positive results were down to meat contamination.

And all I'm doing here is asking why you keep raising this theory of yours that somehow the WBC were out to get Canelo for dropping their belt... You're the one keeps raising this theory whenever people challenge your assertions of Canelo's innocence so why won't you flesh it out a bit?

You're asserting that the WBC were trying to punish Canelo or put him in his place or something - is that a fair assessment of your position?

Is it an unreasonable question to also ask if you're claiming they went as far as falsifying test results to this end? Because that's kinda what it looks like you're insinuating. All I'm looking for is a little clarity here, my man.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-08-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  So let me get this straight, you think that when the 'active effects' of Clenbuterol wear off after 6 days (dose dependent I should imagine) the muscle you built suddenly disappears and the fat you shed sprouts back like Cinderella's coach turning back into a lard-ass pumpkin at midnight?
                  You are making it seem like this is some sort of super muscle that is gained that will last a light time. It's just muscle and within the span of seval months yes, your boby has already altered so there is no traceable benefit. It's like saying you tried creatine once and for the rest of your life you're affected by its advantages. You're a fking idiot...And again these were trace amounts consistent with meat contamination. If you want to disregard facts and logic that is your dumb a** prerogative. Just don't expect any respect.

Clinging on to a false claim just to hate someone is just a sign of a deeper hidden problem. You and all the other haters saying the same old **** day in and out need sorting. Good luck to you..
                  Last edited by ReggieKray; 11-08-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                    You are making it seem like this is some sort of super muscle that is gained that will last a light time. It's just muscle and within the span of seval months yes, your boby has already altered so there is no traceable benefit. It's like saying you tried creatine once and for the rest of your life you're affected by its advantages. You're a fking idiot...And again these were trace amounts consistent with meat contamination. If you want to disregard facts and logic that is your dumb a** prerogative. Just don't expect any respect.

Clinging on to a false claim just to hate someone is just a sign of a deeper hidden problem. You and all the other haters saying the same old **** day in and out need sorting. Good luck to you..
                    So you acknowledge that muscle gained and fat lost even a few months out from a fight could still be of benefit then - even if it just means less time dieting and on S&C in camp so there's more time to focus on sharpening your game?

No need to answer man. Besides it's well established that some athletes do use it with that intent and in that manner. How efficacious it actually is is also a worthwhile question, but a different one. As long as someone thinks it's effective then there's a motive to use it.

And as to 'trace results' now - why don't you have a little think about that. What do you think happens to a drug in your body, man? Does it stay there forever? Does it all disappear from your body at the same moment? Think carefully... or does it gradually get eliminated so that no matter how much of the damn stuff you put in in the first place eventually there will be only a 'trace' left (however you define 'trace', and if you want we can discuss how the WBC have played fast and lose with that term)?

And you might want to think about that term 'consistent with' also... what does it actually mean? Think carefully, man.

Does it mean that a particular hypothesis has been proven? No. What it means is that the facts available do not contradict a particular hypothesis, it absolutely does not rule out the possibility that an alternative hypothesis could also fit the available facts. In this case one would say - if one was being impartial - that Canelo's test results were consistent both with contaminated meat being consumed within a few days of his tests and with having been using Clenbuterol therapeutically some time earlier (probably on the scale of having last used 2 - 3 weeks prior based on a normal therapeutic dose).

If the results had proved meat contamination this debate would have died out long ago. But they don't.

And as to hating, I'd just hold your horses, man. I've never claimed Canelo deliberately used Clenbuterol as a PED, all I've done is try to explain to people that despite the smokecreen and obfuscation thrown up by the WBC and certain posters on here his innocence is not established either.

EDIT: Oh. And your respect, man? I give less fucks than you can possibly imagine.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-08-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

There is 100% some low level half do nothing sh^t on the banned substances list. But idk that Id put this one towards the bottom. Granted its not at the top either. More middle of the road. Its a do something banned substances.

Comment

Working...
                      X