Clenbuterol doesn't do nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    Moron its also a masking agent like Lasiks
    Why would they use a banned substance as a masking agent?

"Lets mask my use of banned substances with a banned substance"

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      So why is it banned?
      Google: Why is Clenbuterol banned?

Food contamination:

Intended to result in leaner meat with a higher muscle-to-fat ratio, the use of clenbuterol has been banned in meat since 1991 in the US and since 1996 in the European Union. The drug is banned due to health concerns about symptoms noted in consumers.

Google: Is it illegal to have clenbuterol?

In some European and Latin American countries, clenbuterol is approved as an asthma drug for humans too. ... But, again, in many countries, clenbuterol is illegal for animal use. The drug is now controversial because of its use in bodybuilding and weight-loss programs

Google: Is Clenbuterol a steroid?

Clenbuterol isn't a steroid, but it has some properties similar to those of anabolic steroids, such as promoting an increase in muscle mass. Due to these properties, clenbuterol has been used in livestock to increase the amount of lean muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        Alright Va...a supercharger turns a naturally aspirated engine into a beast. Just like you run better on the track if your engine is as cool as possible. Helps you breathe, but bad analogy my friend.
        A supercharger doesn't keep the engine cool. A supercharger compresses air, increasing air intake to the engine and thus optimizing the combustion rate. This increased intake and optimization is similar to the effect of clenbuterol, and how it helps respiration. I'd say it's a pretty spot on analogy.

We're not talking about a water pump.

Comment

First fact: Clenbuterol remains in the body with an active effect for up to about six days after consumption (detectable traces can remain longer).Jan 18, 2018

Second Fact: All that was found were trace amount consistent with contaminated meat.

Thrid Fact: If after six moths of non detection, there is no advantage. The effects wear off after six days..

To call Canelo a cheater just because he wooped your favorite fighter's a** is childish. You need to come up with a better excuse like maybe my favorite fighter was just a hype job lol

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            the huge difference is that canelo is already a proven drug cheat, can't really say the same with pacman
            you can't get a speeding ticket by a cop if the cop isn't around to see it. where was HBO's prefight testing programs aka advanced drug testing before Floyd made a big deal about in 2010 in that everybody needed to wise up?

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
              First fact: Clenbuterol remains in the body with an active effect for up to about six days after consumption (detectable traces can remain longer).Jan 18, 2018

Second Fact: All that was found were trace amount consistent with contaminated meat.

Thrid Fact: If after six moths of non detection, there is no advantage. The effects wear off after six days..

To call Canelo a cheater just because he wooped your favorite fighter's a** is childish. You need to come up with a better excuse like maybe my favorite fighter was just a hype job lol
              Here's a different fact pattern from the same events (that don't include a touch of analysis, like your second fact), that could cause one to arrive at a different conclusion.

Fact 1: Clenbuterol is a banned substance pursuant to WADA Banned Substances and Methods.

Fact 2: Mr. Alvarez submitted a positive test for clenbuterol.

Fact 3: Mr. Alvarez faced and received sanctions as a direct result of the positive test he submitted.

Conclusion: Mr. Alvarez cheated the rules.

Comment

Spot on OP. It doesn't do nothing, as in it does do something.

Props for the old double negative.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Here's a different fact pattern from the same events (that don't include a touch of analysis, like your second fact), that could cause one to arrive at a different conclusion.

Fact 1: Clenbuterol is a banned substance pursuant to WADA Banned Substances and Methods.

Fact 2: Mr. Alvarez submitted a positive test for clenbuterol.

Fact 3: Mr. Alvarez faced and received sanctions as a direct result of the positive test he submitted.

Conclusion: Mr. Alvarez cheated the rules.
                  Francisco Vargas had double of Canelo's amounts and was 45 days away from his fight. Why did VADA clear Vargas? Is it because Vargas was under Conte? Why did the CSAC say, ''we were told that it was such a low amount and so far away to the fight, we thought it was ok..'' Guess whom consults the commissions when the commissions aren't handling the testing?! VADA?! lol

Why didn't Canelo fight if Erik Morales was allowed to fight the week he had a finding? THe Garcias didn't care...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    Francisco Vargas had double of Canelo's amounts and was 45 days away from his fight. Why did VADA clear Vargas? Is it because Vargas was under Conte? Why did the CSAC say, ''we were told that it was such a low amount and so far away to the fight, we thought it was ok..'' Guess whom consults the commissions when the commissions aren't handling the testing?! VADA?! lol

Why didn't Canelo fight if Erik Morales was allowed to fight the week he had a finding? THe Garcias didn't care...
                    I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. None of what you're asking, regardless of the answer, has any bearing on the facts I've presented. I've laid out very simple, very plain facts. Not addressing them, and trying to go off on a tangent, is nothing more than a masking agent.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post

So let me get this straight, you think that when the 'active effects' of Clenbuterol wear off after 6 days (dose dependent I should imagine) the muscle you built suddenly disappears and the fat you shed sprouts back like Cinderella's coach turning back into a lard-ass pumpkin at midnight?

Comment

Working...
                      X