Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence WILL BE OUT FOR THE NEXT YEAR! GOODBYE 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    Sources are saying he will be getting charged with a DWI, and reports are saying be broke the majority of his teeth. Now if these reports are true it could see him out of the ring for the next year at least.

AND his might become CHINNY, that bite will never be the same, they will have to repair alot of his teeth either with crowns, bonding or straight up screw-in new fake teeth so that bite down wont be the same so he could end up CHINNY or who knows he can become BIONIC like Wilder!

I hope it doesnt happen but It might be the last we see Errol at 147.
    Sad, but very possible. He may not even fight again. No one, including him, can say at this point.

The division needs to go forward without him for the time being. it puts a new relevance in a Porter vs Crawford fight, makes Pac a bit closer toward the door, and almost opens the division up wide.

Spence unfortunately has other battles for a while. He would do best by focusing on getting as healthy as he can over the next year, with boxing waiting until every other activity in life is confirmed back to normal first.

Comment

oh yeah im sure he hurting like a motherfucker right now and I never had broken teeth but Im sure they hurt like a mother****er too. Im sure hes stable but probably a lil more injured then they are saying right now nothing life threathen or he cant recover from but still serious enough to be in the ICU (INTENSIVE CARE UNIT)
      He will likely be discovering "little" injuries and pains for months, maybe even years. The forces in that crash tossing your body around ... many things won't show right away. I wouldn't recommend anyone take punches to the head for at least a year, maybe two. Damage to the brain and skull can be notoriously hard to detect.

He's made good money, it wouldn;t be worth the risk to rush back in. Take time, allow everything to come to light. Boxing will be there.

Comment

Bring on Crawford vs Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I’ve never had implants so can’t speak from experience but I assumed they wouldn’t be that much of an issue, I get why it would be a problem now, hopefully he only requires minor dental surgery and they can restore his teeth without implants.
          Take it for someone with a couple of dental implants on one side of their face from a sporting accident.

It’s much like a broken bone, you feel random aches when the humidity is high, and feels much different being punched on that side of the face. The residual pain is more than the side with all natural teeth. I’m sure he’ll have the best dentists in the world re-constructing his mouth, but I can’t see them eliminating all these issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Depends on his injuries and most boxers have fake teeth anyways.
            Like the Mayweather brothers

Comment

What an idiot, he probably won't be the same again.

If you're planning on getting hammered, call an uber ffs

So now it's Grandpac vs Crawford for ww supremacy, it seems

Comment

He suffered no broken bones at least. He still might have soft tissue damage which can still be bad.

Losing his teeth means he took a face plant and no doubt suffered a concussion. That may keep him out for a while depending on the severity.

All in all he got off lucky. He still has a future and from all indicators from what the PBC released he will be back in the ring as well unless they are being overly optimistic.

Comment

Marination gone wrong?

Comment

Sources are saying he will be getting charged with a DWI, and reports are saying be broke the majority of his teeth. Now if these reports are true it could see him out of the ring for the next year at least.

AND his might become CHINNY, that bite will never be the same, they will have to repair alot of his teeth either with crowns, bonding or straight up screw-in new fake teeth so that bite down wont be the same so he could end up CHINNY or who knows he can become BIONIC like Wilder!

I hope it doesnt happen but It might be the last we see Errol at 147.
                    Being "chinny" is a function of the inner ear not the chin itself. The inner ear is where the human body's balance is determined and regulated.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      Sad, but very possible. He may not even fight again. No one, including him, can say at this point.

The division needs to go forward without him for the time being. it puts a new relevance in a Porter vs Crawford fight, makes Pac a bit closer toward the door, and almost opens the division up wide.

Spence unfortunately has other battles for a while. He would do best by focusing on getting as healthy as he can over the next year, with boxing waiting until every other activity in life is confirmed back to normal first.
                      Exactly, any statement being made either way is premature but common sense and caution will side with he probbaly never be back in the ring.

The division needs to carry on as if hes not even in the mix as of right now, porter vs crawford, pacquaio vs danny or any mixture of the top names to mix it up.

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      He will likely be discovering "little" injuries and pains for months, maybe even years. The forces in that crash tossing your body around ... many things won't show right away. I wouldn't recommend anyone take punches to the head for at least a year, maybe two. Damage to the brain and skull can be notoriously hard to detect.

He's made good money, it wouldn;t be worth the risk to rush back in. Take time, allow everything to come to light. Boxing will be there.
                      Yeah the silver lining here if you were to point to one would be imo will be at least he made good money and should be set for the rest of his life maybe not as luxurious as he once imagine but still good. He should absolutely take it slow and see what comes of it instead of rushing back in and ruining any chance before he even had it.

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                      Being "chinny" is a function of the inner ear not the chin itself. The inner ear is where the human body's balance is determined and regulated.
                      IDK the science of it i just know for me a better bite down help dramtically in the ability to take a punch and maybe that is due to biting harder down engages more of your neck muscles to stabalize your chin/head than not biting down does cause when I get cracked in the gym with not the best bite I feel the rattle alot more than when I am bite down. just me though.

Comment

Working...
                      X