Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gays are pushing for Reparations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing i like trump for is his disgust towards fhaggots.

Comment

OMG💩💩. Can I get a witness?

Comment

The least oppressive countries on the planet are all constantly swarmed for their "racism and ****phobia" while countries with actual racism and ****phobia as state policies are respected and admired by the same groups.

Once people smell weakness on you, it never stops.

Comment

This is all a distraction to try & discredit the ADOS push for reparations that's gaining steam. A ploy by both sides, Democrats & Republicans.

Remember when Kaepernick knelt then that gay white soccer woman started kneeling. Same ole playbook. Anytime they see us making progress on an issue they send in another group to try & stymie our progress.
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-15-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This is all a distraction to try & discredit the ADOS push for reparations that's gaining steam. A ploy by both sides, Democrats & Republicans.

Remember when Kaepernick knelt then that gay white soccer woman started kneeling. Same ole playbook. Anytime they see us making progress on an issue they send in another group to try & stymie our progress.
            Wouldn't it be poetic justice if they out-scam you and whatever you receive you end up paying more to gays? Haha. Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Wouldn't it be poetic justice if they out-scam you and whatever you receive you end up paying more to gays? Haha. Karma.
              Pandora’s box of reparations is wide open. Come and get your money. I got so many claims against Germany, Spain, and US government for cheating me outta my Spanish Land Grants in Texas.

Comment

Give them 10% off of KY jelly and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Give them 10% off of KY jelly and call it a day.
                  I was thinking of throwing in a maglite 5 D sized battery vibrator, plus 1 year supply of batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Real justice would've been heads on sticks......

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Real justice would've been heads on sticks......
                      Don't gays already put their heads on sticks?

Comment

Working...
                      X