This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    An anonymous tip they robbed the store yet the cops didn't verify with the store they were robbed???

So I can call the cops right now and say man down robbed Walmart and they'd come to your home guns drawn without confirming with Walmart that they were robbed???

You are not a libertarian. You're a police state Republican who thinks it's ok to smoke weed
    You have to be kidding me. You think the cops go take a report of a armed robbery then go to the persons house?
    If I called the cops and said Walmart had been robbed and they were driving a blue SUV plate number bla bla and they just left. Do you think they're going to take a report first then give chase?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      99% aren't fit anymore. They're sick and tired of dealing with the BS everyday and all being lumped in as the bad guys. They should move on but much like politics the people in charge make too much money and have a union that protects them.

I know it seems I'm defending the cops but all I'm asking for is all the facts is all. How many times have we found out more? Much like the jussie case. People jumped to attention, even people running for POTUS without all the facts.

Like I said, if the 911 call comes back as a simple "someone stole a doll" and they acted like this then fire them and pay the lady.
      Idk that it matters THAT much what was claimed by some random person on the phone.

Its on the police when they are dealing with the people & this f#cking idiot was telling a pregnant chick holding a baby to put her hands down like a maniac as the man was complying with the other officer who was still yelling at that mfer like he wasn't complying.

This isn't how cops should be treating citizens who are following the logical orders they were asked to follow & didn't appear to be of any threat to these officers holding guns in front of kids like its a child-like game of cops & robbers.

And I definitely agree there are a lot of people not fit to be cops. They need to clean house &/or re-train cops better to deal with the community they are in. Cops today act like this is a military state or something crazy like that too often. Thats not how it should be.

Comment

You have to be kidding me. You think the cops go take a report of a armed robbery then go to the persons house?
        If I called the cops and said Walmart had been robbed and they were driving a blue SUV plate number bla bla and they just left. Do you think they're going to take a report first then give chase?
        Yes!!! They're going to confirm with Walmart there was an actual robbery on an ANONYMOUS TIP! Anonymous being the key word. Especially when there was no alarm from the store and no calls from the store saying there was a robbery.

Comment

I know it seems I'm defending the cops but all I'm asking for is all the facts is all. How many times have we found out more? Much like the jussie case. People jumped to attention, even people running for POTUS without all the facts.

Like I said, if the 911 call comes back as a simple "someone stole a doll" and they acted like this then fire them and pay the lady.
          Bull****!!! The article clearly states

The Phoenix Police Department confirmed that officers had taken "two individuals into custody while investigating a shoplifting incident."

You made up the armed robbery BS to cover for the cops because they people harassed were black. Stop the BS

Comment

Bull****!!! The article clearly states

You made up the armed robbery BS to cover for the cops because they people harassed were black. Stop the BS
            Yeah the media never gets it wrong huh? I really dont understand your argument. I agreed that the cops should be dealt with if this story is correct.
            So whats wrong with waiting for all the info? You know we'll hear about it if the cops are in the wrong. So why not wait for it?

You just ALWAYS have to bring race into **** huh? Why dont you and Larry have a get together. I bet you two would get a long great!

Comment

Yeah the media never gets it wrong huh? I really dont understand your argument. I agreed that the cops should be dealt with if this story is correct.
              So whats wrong with waiting for all the info? You know we'll hear about it if the cops are in the wrong. So why not wait for it?

You just ALWAYS have to bring race into **** huh? Why dont you and Larry have a get together. I bet you two would get a long great!
              Read this part again

The Phoenix Police Department confirmed that officers had taken "two individuals into custody while investigating a shoplifting incident."

The quotation marks is a direct statements from the police!

You aren't waiting for facts to out. You have the facts and are ignoring them because u saw the people were black & you automatically assumed there has to be more to this story.

Comment

Read this part again

The quotation marks is a direct statements from the police!

You aren't waiting for facts to out. You have the facts and are ignoring them because u saw the people were black & you automatically assumed there has to be more to this story.
                Dude Im done with your race ****.

Comment

C'mon Iesha, we can do this

Comment

Must be a slow news day.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      Must be a slow news day.
                      Yea this is a dog bites man story

Comment

Working...
                      X