Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dropped a lil money on Schwarz for one reason: Tyson Fury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Ruiz last time was only a 11-1 underdog vs AJ. They kept saying it was the next Douglas-Tyson level upset but Douglas was a 39-1 underdog.

re ; the tyson-douglas fight
    some of the books didn't even take bets on the fight.

One guy bet 168k on Tyson to win 4k ouch
    Another guy bet 1.5k on Douglas and won 57k.= some sort of divine miracle or something to win that one.
    Last edited by jreckoning; 06-15-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      i put $40 on him even though judging by his highlights he is total ass juice. but keeping hope alive
      What odds did you get?

My days of picking big underdogs are long gone. (like 10 years).

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        Fury is generally a boring fighter. He doesn't over commit against guys he knows he should beat when there's even a slight chance he can be hit.
        Bro he overcommitted against Wilder! TWICE! If there's ANY MF'n fighter you don't overcommit against, it's a Deontay Wilder fresh off damn near killing Stiverne and Ortiz.

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        The only hope Schwarz has is if Fury feels the pressure of trying to entertain and gets too sloppy trying to please his new pay masters. It's not his style.
        Which is exactly what got Fury dropped against Steve Cunningham. Pressure to perform in front of the US crowd. It's him getting dropped now by three guys that makes me wonder if Schwarz can do it. I don't know if he can, all I know is, if he manages to put Fury down or even touch him, we've got to question Fury's #1.

Comment

lmao. pretty close call.

Comment

Great bet there on Jeff Horn, I mean Tom Schwartz

Comment

Well I lost my money

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                You can come back. I didn't guarantee a win, I said a puncher's chance. If Fury avoids the right hand all night, it's easy work, but if he goes to war, I can see Schwarz landing something and I'm just not sure the Gypsy King can handle too many of those shots. I'm just not sure.

If Fury tries clinching he might do a headbutt and get himself DQ'd - giving Schwarz the upset win anyway.

Neither am I. Which is why I said puncher's chance. I didn't expect Wilder to land either, but then Fury got overconfident, dropped his hands, and we saw what happened. All I'm saying is, Schwarz could do the same if Fury is overconfident.

People talking about the money - i had $45 in the account, I used it. I really lost nothing because it was a signup bonus anyway. Perfect for this kind of risk.
                Was as one sided as expected.

Comment

OP logging into boxing scene dot com to make this thread yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post

He lasted one more round than everyone predicted

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post

Don't see why. For the most part it was exactly what I said in my prediction thread: Schwarz wins IF he connects with the right hand. Fury didn't let him.

The only thing I was wrong about was expecting it not to end in any kind of knockout.

Comment

Working...
                      X