Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington, Galahad Make Weight And Exchange Barbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family trip next Spring to the UK. Note to self: Skip this place called 'Leeds.'

Comment

However cringeworthy leeds fans can be (Warrington also) you'll always get a fighter with lots of heart from the northern counties of England and the city actually back Warrington and are some of the most passionate in the UK. Warrington literally sells out the local 13,500 indoor venue every time he's fought there, this is the 9th time he's headlining at that venue. That's very impressive, for that I commend the Leeds fans and despite their loutish behaviour at press conferences people from Leeds are genuinely nice people but like most northerner's love a good scrap so if you go against one of their own then they will try and give their man that extra 1% by being loud and very annoying. Every little helps, atmosphere there will be great for a boxing match, I'd love to go to a boxing event there one day

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Warrington is not likable at all, he had that weird, pathological nastiness that seems to come out of Leeds.
        His style of boxing sums up Leeds, dirty and unskilled.

That said, I was surprised he beat Frampton and Selby so he deserves credit for that.
        Galahad has skill but I think Warrington will just bully him out of the fight to be honest.
        Am I foolish to put money on Galahad ? They say styles make fights. Has Warrington dealt with a KG style, and if so how did he fare ?

Comment

The coward thug who threw the bottle needs locking up!
          Hope it's a good fight and the idiot don't get to see it!

Comment

Can't stand Warrington, he just has that school yard bully vibe going on and a face made for punching. Guess he's in the right business. Ditto Uncle Frank, these two are made for each other.

Comment

I didn't know Johnny Vegas was working for team Warrington!

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Family trip next Spring to the UK. Note to self: Skip this place called 'Leeds.'
                Wise choice. They are what we call living on the wrong side of the Penines for starters. And they stink. It is only known as Leeds to people from Leeds. The rest of us know it as Dirty Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Wise choice. They are what we call living on the wrong side of the Penines for starters. And they stink. It is only known as Leeds to people from Leeds. The rest of us know it as Dirty Leeds.
                  Hmm, in terms of the States, sounds like New Jersey maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X