Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn explains why AJ's father was yelling at him after the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His son just got knocked out by a last minute replacement and he was mad about a hotel? Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Lol sounds totally believable. I'm starting to believe all the rumors are true tbh.....

This was lame as hell, Bob Arum is a better liar than him and I dont believe a word Arum says.

Pretty obvious now that some version of the "there were issues in fight camp" are true.

Hearns knows this and knows that is why AJ's father was pissed but tried to get in front of it with a half truth, saying the father was pissed because of hotel and chef accommodations during training camp.... pretty revealing. He knows the father is going around saying things werent right in camp. So hearns is half acknowleding it but then downplaying it by saying it was only a bad chef and half decent condo..... yeah ok.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
        Maybe, if his dad come to Dazn offices and yells at Skipper. But I’m not aware of that happening.
        you do realise eddie hearn dad is his boss right?????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
          you do realise eddie hearn dad is his boss right?????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
          No, Dazn put up the money so dazn is his boss.

Daddy Hearn runs snooker and darts. Has nothing to do with boxing anymore.

Comment

No, Dazn put up the money so dazn is his boss.

Daddy Hearn runs snooker and darts. Has nothing to do with boxing anymore.
            stop making up lies son. 😂😂😂😂

hearns dad own matchroom you lying pleb

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              His son just got knocked out by a last minute replacement and he was mad about a hotel? Not a chance.
              Sid-Knee is willing to die on Hearn's word

Comment

OP is misleading. Hearns only mentioned that for a few seconds, among other reasons, including his dad being upset about his son's loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Sid-Knee is willing to die on Hearn's word
                  What words am I willing to die for? Point them out to me or accept you're just a clown who chats rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                    OP is misleading. Hearns only mentioned that for a few seconds, among other reasons, including his dad being upset about his son's loss.
                    Bro he mentioned it as the main reason. Everybody in here saw the video and you're the one one trying to spin it. Not even the UKasuals are trying to spin it. They noped outta here a long time ago

Comment

So you’re at work and some co-worker’s daddy comes in to yell at the boss over how his poor son is being wronged ... you think the co-worker is an alpha?

Lol.

AJ is a beta. Every other headline about him starts with “Hearn says AJ ...” and AJ never speaks for himself. He grins like an idiot after being humiliated by a fat boy. He spits his mouthpiece across the ring as a tactic to get a break when things get rough.

None of that says alpha, and you know it.
                      Doing so in the work place is a lot different to doing so in the ring when emotions are high.

As I say, stop trying so hard.

Hearn speaks because he's his promoter. That's what he's supposed to do. We both know AJ isn't one to speak all the time. Neither was Joe Louis. Unless of course you think he's a "Beta"?

Comment

Working...
                      X