No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heavyweight Division - Reasonable Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heavyweight Division - Reasonable Expectations

By Cliff Rold - This week, what looked likely became nearly concrete. WBC heavyweight titlist Deontay Wilder (41-0-1, 40 KO) won't be across the ring from Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury in his next outing and that may take him through the rest of the year. Speculation has been that Wilder is following a course of fights f...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tired of they stories

Fans is now understanding the truth, the current hws is only after money, even though AJ has not clearly dock anyone as the main man for now..

Comment

Past champions are sick of the match-making that goes on today. They want the best to fight the best in their primes just like it use to be. I am noticing more boxing fans are following MMA now. Fighters more active and match-making is on point. Less politics. Boxing is still great.

Comment

This situation is killing hw boxing

Comment

Tyson Fury came out and said he won't be fighting Dillian Whyte, Cliff.

So he plans on fighting 3 times in 2019 but apparently not against any compelling opponents.

This is so frustrating as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Heavyweight Division - Reasonable Expectations

... a certain "meaning" attached to "reasonable" ... "Overall pricing of products should reflect the cost of producing them, along with a reasonable profit margin for the business."

Comment

It's pathetic that boxing fans and media talk like Fury didn't school Wilder and get robbed. They keep talking like any of the 3 could be the best, no cunts it's impossible for Wilder to be, HE LOST TO FURY.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
                Past champions are sick of the match-making that goes on today. They want the best to fight the best in their primes just like it use to be. I am noticing more boxing fans are following MMA now. Fighters more active and match-making is on point. Less politics. Boxing is still great.
                That’s so true. I know guys who were big boxing fans now following UFC more than boxing. They’re still boxing fans, but they’ve voiced their disdain for the sport.

Mostly bad or questionable decisions and fights that don’t happen, or corruption.

I don’t follow UFC at all, but from what I’ve seen, it’s just a much better packaged and ran product.

Comment

stopped giving my energy to this, if these fights happen then great, if not I won't get mad about it.

Comment

Are you guys still anticipating this fight? I gave hope that it will happen even in 2020 when Wilder turned down that offer

Comment

Working...
                    X