Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Like Listening To Teddy Atlas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm amazed by the lack of negative feedback in here. I find him absolutely terrible. The fact that he simply won't stop talking all over fights is a nightmare. I am close to muting the ESPN fights.

Comment

Teddy's entertaining as hell but he's gone way off the deep end. He's fukin' nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        You didn't like it when he said he had xray vision last night?
        That shyt was shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
          I'm amazed by the lack of negative feedback in here. I find him absolutely terrible. The fact that he simply won't stop talking all over fights is a nightmare. I am close to muting the ESPN fights.
          I enjoy his commentary. He has a unique style which makes him interesting. ESPN wouldnt be Paying him, if he didnt bring something to their broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            That shyt was shocking.
            I was like'WTF did he just say?'

Joe asked him a simple question and he starts talking about xray vision

Comment

He's a bit of a clown and he carries on and on. He should shut the **** up sometimes

Comment

I can take him or leave him. I'll take him over the HBO crew (with the exception of Merchant when he was still live) and I can leave him for the Showtime crew (with the exception of Paulie Malinaggi ).

I found his analogies bizarrely entertaining.

Comment

hes hilarious

Comment

Working...
                  X