No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz vs Antonio Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Margarito will murder that fool... I wouldn't be surprised if Nate throws a leg kick by accident tho...
    lol, this version of Margarito Nate MAY have a chance.

Comment

I really like the Diaz brothers. Wouldn't want to see either of them in against even a shot to sh it Marg. That's a sustained non stop asswhoopin for 10 rounds if they don't cave. It's too much. Nate just doesn't have the hands. Nick would fare better. Even a shot ass Marg would snowball into a dangerous rhythm vs these guys.

I'm not sure what's worse..that Nate put hands on McGregor and beat him into a takedown in the first fight and arguably won the second...or that people think McGregor wouosnfare better.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Despite what Margarito says hes fighting for the $ which I respect if hes not getting a gimme title opportunity. I think Diaz holds enough name recognition along with Margarito to earn them both 7 figure paydays and an opportunity for more $$$ in the future.
        Margarito already has a bad rep for the loaded wraps incident. At 38, He's past prime also, so I question his big money making potential at this point. Diaz @ 31 is getting up there & as an MMA fighter with tough fights under his belt, can be considered nearly as old as Margarito. So how much money do you think these two can generate fighting each other? Those 7 figures may just barely be so.

Comment

Diaz is 170 and already skinny I can't see him weight draining, also mma fighters can't box with pros even retired ones like margarito it would be embarrassing for Nate.

Comment

Diaz chokes him out in MMA or Boxing match

Comment

Sounds like a great fight! I'll watch it for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X