Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will exercises like crazy age me quicker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will exercises like crazy age me quicker?

Some anaerobic exercises I do like sprinting at my maximum possible speed as long as possible my legs can endure, as if my heart is about to explode out of my chest. Or long sparring sessions at maximum speed till I drop. I've been worrying that these exercises that make my whole shirt wet could be an age accelerator. Can this be true?
    Last edited by GhostFighter; 02-26-2016, 11:34 AM.

Originally posted by GhostFighter View Post
    Some anaerobic exercises I do like sprinting at my maximum possible speed as long as possible my legs can endure, as if my heart is about to explode out of my chest. Or long sparring sessions at maximum speed till I drop. I've been worrying that these exercises that make my whole shirt wet could be an age accelerator. Can this be true?
    The amount of sweat doesn't matter but the stress on your heart does. They've done studies and found that marathon runners often have scarring of the heart and that "too much" exercise can indeed be a bad thing. People seem to think that if something is healthy, then doing more of that thing must be healthier. Wrong-o. But, you also need to live and enjoy the journey so it's up to you to find that balance. Ultimately, your genetics will determine what parts of you fail first so there's only so much you can control anyhow.

Comment

Overworking can def do damage long term, not just to the heart, but also to your joints.

Also if your not sleeping enough and eating enough your CNS won't recover, and that will definitely cause you to age faster.

CNS fatigue can cause a whole bunch of problems.

Comment

My brother is in the army and their way of things is the perfect example of overtraining. A mile of burpees for instance. He developed sleep insomnia and trained along with it. He got a calcified bone growth on his heel from overtraining. Now he has a permanent profile and is receiving disability.....

Get plenty of rest and stay plenty hydrated..number 1 rule

Comment

Not by much, sure more free radicals, but keeps you healthy too, sunlight will cause you FAR more aging

Also it makes your dong strong if you do cardio, I run for my dong

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Not by much, sure more free radicals, but keeps you healthy too, sunlight will cause you FAR more aging

Also it makes your dong strong if you do cardio, I run for my dong
            How does more free radicals and getting more healthy comply?

Comment

How does more free radicals and getting more healthy comply?
              If his, "I'm fat", "I'm weak", "I'm unmotivated" threads weren't a clue, he's not a wellspring of useful info...

Comment

I've heard of people exercising so hard, that they had a massive coronary and dropped dead. Be careful not to push yourself too hard. If you feel like your heart is about to explode, you may be closer to that happening than you think.

Comment

Athletes have enlarged hearts, so take that how you will. That is not a good thing. Too much of anything is not good for you.

Comment

If you are breaking yourself down beyond the point where you can fully and comfortably recover before doing it again within reasonable time and feel healthy...then in the long term it will do you more harm than good.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    The amount of sweat doesn't matter but the stress on your heart does. They've done studies and found that marathon runners often have scarring of the heart and that "too much" exercise can indeed be a bad thing. People seem to think that if something is healthy, then doing more of that thing must be healthier. Wrong-o. But, you also need to live and enjoy the journey so it's up to you to find that balance. Ultimately, your genetics will determine what parts of you fail first so there's only so much you can control anyhow.
                    A cousin of mine died of a heart attack about an hour or so after completing a marathon. He had been running them for 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X