Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody heard of this boxing documentary?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard of this boxing documentary?!

In before the pact@rd brigade loses their f uckin minds.

I do find it peculiar that people say Mayweather waited til Pacquiao was ko'd by Marquez to fight him, when it was Pac's demands and complaints that actually disappeared, after that fight Pac was more than willing to compromise.

Comment

16 views? Yeah I'd go ahead and say no one has heard of it. As you're the one who uploaded it you probs knew that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        16 views? Yeah I'd go ahead and say no one has heard of it. As you're the one who uploaded it you probs knew that though.
        Hi Clegg. Thanks for watching the trailer buddy! It was uploaded about ohhh 20 minutes ago.

This doc will give you nightmares!

Comment

Idk what was going on for the first 3 or so minutes, but you brought it around to a focus in the 2nd half of it. And solid production man.

Never seen that Manny on Kimmel clip. F#ck that looked bad. The Floyd fanboys aren't as passionate with their Manny hate cuz I've shoulda seen that 300 times by now on accident.

Comment

Great vid
            How were you able to get all this great footage

Comment

Pretty good video dude, well done. I love how people ignore Manny's diversions from his head swelling to the size of Texas....

Comment

Gtfoh, you Jew mutherfucca. Worst than Concussion. :bukkake:

Comment

Some nice comments. Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    I saw it and enjoyed it very much! Shows who the bullcrap sellers are!

A cast of Liars doing what they do best!

Comment

Working...
                    X