Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Heard Jay Z gave Rigo 10 million! Worst businessman since Dela Hoya?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there were rumors of Haymon giving Chavez Jr a 47 million dollar contract. I hope that was only a rumor LOL

Comment

10mi for 4 years/9 fights iirc. I think I read some spanish article.

Comment

Lol. He needs to fight 20 times to be worth that. Though I assume this means he fights the best of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Well there were rumors of Haymon giving Chavez Jr a 47 million dollar contract. I hope that was only a rumor LOL
          Chavez was trying to justify getting out of his TR contract saying that he got an offer to fight Mayweather lol. When in reality, he paid Arum over $1 million to get out of his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            jay z has millions of followers on twitter and stuff,how hard is it to send out a tweet made in 10 seconds to promote the ppv????jesus christ,he better be long dicking beyonce or sum other dime peice otherwise theeres no excuse
            JayZ is he even at the fight? I don't see him?

Comment

Good for Rigo he should take Jay-Z for every last penny he can milk out him, awful musician

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Really struggling to work out if sober Jay Z is a more ******ed businessman than coked up/recovering Oscar. Like I love Rigo and am happy he got big bucks, but no way in hell is he worth 10 millie. He is an unbelieveable boxer, like Ward, but he must hate money.
                How did he make 500 million by looking ******ed ?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Yea but he did that with other peoples money the so called investors

Comment

Working...
                  X