No announcement yet.

Norm Macdonald not pleased with Bible joke, tears a new one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    Its called a schooling. Basically called him an idiot and that dumbfounded look on the comedian's face confirmed it. Rossanne's response was just icing on the cake.
    Well you actually get comedy.

Comment

Macdonald killed it. So boring seeing seeing people pile on Christianity and pretend like they are brave and that it means anything. Brave is taking on Islam or something controversial. He just bought cheap applause from mass idiots like Roseanne.

Comment

Joke/comedian sucked, and I love Norm, but he's still kind of a loon. But hey, religion is incredibly stupid but a bad joke is a bad joke.

Comment

man a jewish gay man taking shots at the bible? You dont say. Many jewish comedians insult christianty and the bible this dude was lame, i heard that harry potter bible joke before aint even original.

Norm really pooped on that guys parade, and lol roseanne saying the lame unoriginal comedian was brave for his joke, everyone takes shots at christianity, its like the in thing to do now, it would be brave to take shots at islam because making a jole about them would actually put your life in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
            Jesus Christ, you'd think for someone judging a comedy act he'd know what the phuck a joke was. It wasn't a good joke, but he still responded like a pansy.
            I'm glad someone caught this. It's funny because listening to fauxnews all you hear is how we live in this overly PC world. How everyone gets offended over everything.

I guess it's ok to make fun of everything, except the Bible and Christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Haiiiiiii guise! I'm a gay jewish New Yorker guise! I was on the subway and a guy quoted the Quran at me guise! I sat my fruity ass down and said nothing guise!
              Deranged looks happy enough. Leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                Deranged looks happy enough. Leave him alone.
                Yes, actually I think that might be Georges - his jokes are certainly as lame

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I'm glad someone caught this. It's funny because listening to fauxnews all you hear is how we live in this overly PC world. How everyone gets offended over everything.

I guess it's ok to make fun of everything, except the Bible and Christianity.
                  There is nothing "brave" or "cutting edge" about calling Christians stupid these days in comedic routines. GTFO with that shit.

The guy is a hack.

I think that there is all to get.

Comment

The whole thing was bad. The joke wasn't funny at all, I knew the punchline as soon as he said "One is about a guy sacrificing himself... The other..." The tweet confirmed that's what he meant. I also think Norm was saying trying to say how you can hate on the Bible while backing up Harry Potter because the author them self was Christian.

It was terrible all the way around, Norm was offended on possibly the least funny, least creative joke I've heard in a while. He probably shouldn't be a judge then if that offends him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X