Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In hindsight, was May 3rd an event worth paying for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In hindsight, was May 3rd an event worth paying for?

Interested to hear people's thoughts on this one.

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    Interested to hear people's thoughts on this one.
    Hindsight being perfect, yes.

But for $10 less than what they were asking...........

Comment

Absolutely.. It was a great night of boxing.

Comment

I'm upset about my April 12th purchase however.. It's making me think twice about the Martinez-Cotto fight.. although I may still buy it but.. I don't want to have two regrets this year.

Comment

The only fight I didn't like was Broner-Molina. I wished Collazo would have been more competitive as well. J'Leon Love against Periban was a good fight. Mayweather-Maidana really entertaining and not the usual Mayweather shutout.

The 70 dollar PPV-price is always too high in my opinion but the card delivered.

Comment

I'm not even a Floyd Mayweather fan and yes, I enjoyed the card as much as most others, or more.

Comment

It was worth it. I usually pay to see FM win a rather easy fight anyway. This time there was drama and excitement all throughout the fight, it was a good night for boxing.

Comment

I'm not so sure. Remember when Championship HW fights were $35.99? That was in the nineties, which wasn't that long ago. Now, we're up to $74.99! We shouldn't be asked to pay that much to see boxing.

Comment

The fans payed to see a circus and a glorified sparring session. Amir Khan should have been the main event that night, Mayweather is a clown.

Comment

why not I spend more on beer and junkfood and dumb 99 cents toys for the kids so a great night of PPV is always worth it to me.

But i guess if your a penny pincher tight ass it might not be worth it to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X