No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
    Some of that is true... But again JMM never caught PAC so devastating in the past along with pac not seeing the punch. Perfect timing turned his hip and punched right through him.
    Lets not forget the kd in the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      He was getting hurt in the first two fights, by the third he was getting unplugged. These days your idol has to take a look at the screens to remember what hit him. If he insists on fighting JMM he is gonna end like Juanma López.
      lol , getting hurt in the first 2 fights?..you must mean jmm coz i did'nt see pac go down in any of those fights only jmm

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        lol , getting hurt in the first 2 fights?..you must mean jmm coz i did'nt see pac go down in any of those fights only jmm
        He didn´t go down, but he was getting slowly cooked. There is so many right hands you can take from Márquez.

You know what Pacquiao and Junior DoSantos have in common?....

They are trading their nike endorsement by some huarache brand.
        Last edited by Phantomas; 12-31-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

He didn´t go down, but he was getting slowly cooked. There is so many right hands you can take from Márquez.
          changing tune so quick?..seriously , have you seen the first 3 fights?...

Comment

• There are some serious Pac fans who have convinced themselves there is victory in this brutal KO.

Comment

Lets not forget the kd in the third.
              That was within the same fight I was talking previous fights. But Ill go with that one. That was a nice overhand but by no means did it have the power that the second right hand that ended the fight did. But again that was a nice shot it landed right around his glove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                There are some serious Pac fans who have convinced themselves there is victory in this brutal KO.

True but there is alot of pac haters that are blowing it out of proportion. Being a fan of both its hard to defend both haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  changing tune so quick?..seriously , have you seen the first 3 fights?...
                  I have all fights in my collection, one never gets tired of Márquez´s greatness.

Comment

• English mothafocka, do you speak it?

Comment

I have all fights in my collection, one never gets tired of Márquez´s greatness.
                      sure you do ..you just did'nt know what happened in those fights right?....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X