Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny PACQUIAO: "MAYWEATHER Should Get The 55/45 Split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't get why people equate getting paid $40 million to getting nothing~ that amount wouldn't come out of thin air it would come out of the revenue or get repaid out of the revenue which are essentially the same thing.

It is still a dumb idea because that would bring a huge risk into play because there would be no benefit to Manny actually promoting the fight since he would just get his no matter what, while Floyd and whatever backers would have to work real hard to make sure interest is high enough to cover that cost and get their own needs met.

Floyd and Oscar split just under 70 million right? This fight would have to generate about 25% more for Manny to make $40 million at 45% (14% higher at 50/50)

Comment

A 55-45 split or whatever would have to be for PPV only anything else it can`t be 55-45 split because Floyd,Arum and Possibly even Goldenboy would be financing the promotion of the fight.

Comment

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/01/...gree-on-split/

1/26/2012
        Mayweather, Pacquiao Talk on Phone -- Fighters Can't Agree on Split

Comment

It's embarrassing that you have to convince Floyd that he's getting all these advantages. The desire to beat the one-dimensional midget was just not burning for him. The thought of his hand being raised in victory right after the fight is just not there. He knows Paq is a huge risk to his zero. He has to be guaranteed hundreds of millions of dollars before going ahead. A guy who calls himself Money would rather fight other fighters and make less.

Floyd must really be scared.

Comment

this good news but di'nt 50 cent said floyd did't want to fight manny ?..check my sig

Comment

Pac stepping out of line again...I take this with a grain of salt, cause if anybody in their right mind thinks Arum is gonna let Pac publicly negotiate his "cash out" fight for a lower cut is blinded by the fight hype game. Script for fans who are potentially jaded by watching this re-run in December: "Hey, tune in for this fourth fight, cause there are no more roadblocks for the Floyd fight...except JMM! Will he finally do it? Or will Pac silence his critics and set up the mega fight everyone wants to see? Contact your cable or satellite provider today!" It's all hogwash! Pac and JMM started their press junket today and what does Yahoo! Sports roll out for an article....a piece about Floyd. Hook. Line. Sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                for the azz whoopin Floyd's gonna endure ... i agree. He needs to be getting the bigger purse. And losing his 0 all in one night and getting exposed with an azz cutting....yeah, he needs the bigger purse. Manny Knows!

if the fight is made will you attend???i would love to see your face during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  It's embarrassing that you have to convince Floyd that he's getting all these advantages. The desire to beat the one-dimensional midget was just not burning for him. The thought of his hand being raised in victory right after the fight is just not there. He knows Paq is a huge risk to his zero. He has to be guaranteed hundreds of millions of dollars before going ahead. A guy who calls himself Money would rather fight other fighters and make less.

Floyd must really be scared.
                  last time i check Manny is the one who needs alot of advantages

Comment

pac can agree to a 30 % and i doubt floyd would fight him...he's onnly going to demand another bull**** like he has been doing for the last 3 years..guy is a b1tch fighter

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      pac can agree to a 30 % and i doubt floyd would fight him...he's onnly going to demand another bull**** like he has been doing for the last 3 years..guy is a b1tch fighter
                      well last time he said he would take a smaller share floyd called his damn phone and he said"i ummm want ummmm 50/50 or talk to my promoter Bob Arum.ummmmmmmmmmm"

Comment

Working...
                      X