Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Razor Ruddock is Back: Vows To The Make Klitschkos Pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's in better shape at 48 than he was 20 years ago, we should probably start out with some kind of testing.

Comment

Razor Ruddock is broke

bet razor man is flat out broke. Who is he anyway???

Comment

Razor Always Came To Fight!

Tyson said so eloquently of Razor after their second war, "Razor hits like a f#%*'n mule kicks!" If anyone ever had a successful comeback, I'd love to see it be Razor. He always showed up in shape, came to fight and trade, never held and clinched. That's credible.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          Tyson said so eloquently of Razor after their second war, "Razor hits like a f#%*'n mule kicks!" If anyone ever had a successful comeback, I'd love to see it be Razor. He always showed up in shape, came to fight and trade, never held and clinched. That's credible.
          Keep dreaming. At this point a fight with him and a Klitschko would go alot like the Mormeck fight did but the KO would be more brutal.

Comment

Come to think of it I bet Razor Ruddock can still put up more of a fight than Mormeck did.

Comment

Ruddock would show more heart in the 30 seconds it would take Wlad to knock him out than David Haye did in 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                Ruddock would show more heart in the 30 seconds it would take Wlad to knock him out than David Haye did in 12 rounds.
                David Haye played Wlad. I love Wlad, but let's be honest here ok. David Haye pimped Wladimir and Vitali like cheap Ukrainian whores . It is what it is. David Haye tricked both of them and made them into his dancing puppets.

Comment

Razor vs Holyfield would be okay, the loser MUST retire, if its a draw they both retire.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                    David Haye played Wlad. I love Wlad, but let's be honest here ok. David Haye pimped Wladimir and Vitali like cheap Ukrainian whores . It is what it is. David Haye tricked both of them and made them into his dancing puppets.
                    Huh? Just to perform like a chump? Nah, he only played himself.

Comment

He's in great shape for a 48 year old especially since he was out of shape not long ago.

As far as a boxing comeback it doesn't sound good.

Canadian level is where he should stay and maybe not even that.

Comment

Working...
                      X