Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes people think Bradley is ready for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know right? He hasn't even lost yet. How can Pac fight him if he hasn't lost yet? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
      Bradley is a coward and a fraud.

Since the end of 2009, he has fought just ONCE just ONCE has a JWW. If he is so good why does this ugly little head butting midget never fight?

If he is so good, why did he run like a little b1tch from Khan?

And if he is so good why does he have to head butt to win? The guy has NO FANS, and thats good, he doesn't deserve any, the coward was emasculated by Khan.
      LOL the one fight he did fight was to unify,how can you be mad at that??This is the same thing most Khan fans want his azz kiss for..Because he finally unified,news flash Bradley has done it twice now..And fought who the boxing world was creaming for him to fight(Alexander)so what's ya problem??Because Bradley did not fight Khan when you want him too??Damn bro ya hate for Bradley is unhealthy..

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
        Um, yes he would. And I'm a Tim fan.
        If an old, clumsy Mosley made Pac miss more than he has in his last 4 fights combined, what do you think a young, versatile, boxer like Bradley will do? I'm not saying Timmy would win by any means, I'm saying that this talk about him getting ko'd in 5 rounds is pure rubbish. David Freaking Diaz lasted 10 rds or so with Pac yet Bradley gets ko'd in 5 rds? I can't agree with that at all

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
          Thats why I said, since the END OF 2009!!!!

When does 2009 end????? Jesus fuking christ.

Bradley has only fought fuking one time as a JWW since then. The guy is the biggest coward in the sport. Look at the way the little b1tch ran from Khan. He lost his manhood, but you know what? No one cares, because no one has even heard of him. He has no fans. Ugly little headbutting b!tch.
          Apparently you've heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            If an old, clumsy Mosley made Pac miss more than he has in his last 4 fights combined, what do you think a young, versatile, boxer like Bradley will do? I'm not saying Timmy would win by any means, I'm saying that this talk about him getting ko'd in 5 rounds is pure rubbish. David Freaking Diaz lasted 10 rds or so with Pac yet Bradley gets ko'd in 5 rds? I can't agree with that at all
            And Pacquiao is slipping too. Once he's unable to get into those weird angles, throw the punches they don't see coming, what then? They're sleeping on the wrong guy cause Bradley might be the guy to do it.

Personally, I think Pacquiao's gonna get taken out soon, not his next fight, but sooner than we think.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
              Agapito whooped Pac's ass so bad that Pac sent hitmen down to the Dominican Republic to murder Agapito.

Pac's family also murders any political opposition in the Philippines.

Filthy murderers.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                It's disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  And Pacquiao is slipping too. Once he's unable to get into those weird angles, throw the punches they don't see coming, what then? They're sleeping on the wrong guy cause Bradley might be the guy to do it.

Personally, I think Pacquiao's gonna get taken out soon, not his next fight, but sooner than we think.
                  I'll wait until the Marquez fight to completely jump on board with this, but I'm seeing it too. Not just the slight physical decline, but Pacquiao without question has been missing the edge he used to have. I haven't seen a hungry Pacquiao since the Clottey fight.

If Marquez is in any way competitive with Pacquiao, then a Bradley fight will be pretty freaking risky for Pacquiao.

Comment

because he's slick and ....... black? wait scratch the slick part out, because he's black? pac cant hang with AA fighters thats why he's been avoiding them.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I'll wait until the Marquez fight to completely jump on board with this, but I'm seeing it too. Not just the slight physical decline, but Pacquiao without question has been missing the edge he used to have. I haven't seen a hungry Pacquiao since the Clottey fight.

If Marquez is in any way competitive with Pacquiao, then a Bradley fight will be pretty freaking risky for Pacquiao.
                      i havent seen a hungry pac since the cotto fight and thats because he's eating good now LOL!! cant blame the guy, when your on top u dont have the desire like u did when u were climbing up that tall latter..

Comment

Working...
                      X