Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson is to blame for RJJ's downfall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Jones calling out Lennox Lewis and thinking he'd lost his marbles completely. THAT would have been one of the worst beatdowns in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      i agree. i hoped b-hop would mab calzaghe like hamed but he dropped the ball and it was still a sd lol
      I know right, and now B-Hop has an L next to "joe calzaghe" on his resume, his resume is tarnished forever and hopkins can never be in the hof.

Comment

Every boxer calzaghe ever faced has an L next to their name. Ouch............

That's 46L's with 36 knock outs. Beat all the SMW WBO, WBA, WBC, IBF champs, Rings magazie LHW champ

Pretty much the greatest boxer that ever walked the earth

Comment

The only thing people will remember about RJJ 10 years from now is that he was the last of 45 men (Veit 2x) to be beaten to a pulp by Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Yes.

When in doubt, try to find a way to blame Mike.

Comment

So is the TS a troll or what? All his posts seem to be the same level of ******ation as this one and I can't tell if he's trolling or not.

Comment

Lennox Lewis ducked Roy to. Roy would have gone down as a top 20 top 10 ATG if he had beaten Lewis and gone off into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Roy should have retired after the Johnson loss. He should never have come back. It really hurt his image.

I mean, losing from Joe ****ing Calzaghe?! Nothing is worse than that.
                  "roy should have retired" why do you stupid ****s always say this? Roy doesnt fight for the fans, he dont care what you think. He fights for money. Retiring would prevent him from making money.

oh and getting knocked out by Breidis Prescott in the first round is worse than losing a decision to Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Working...
                  X