Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Get Smacked Around And Bloodied Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd Get Smacked Around And Bloodied Up?

Benard Hopkins referred to an incident where it seemed as if he was eluding to Floyd getting the crap beat out of him in the top rank gym. Has anybody heard any more rumors about this altercation??? It's at the 26:00 mark.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6137.html

The Spadafora thing? Even if he is talking about a different thing FLoyd is a gym rat so I am sure he has had his fair share of gym wars.

Comment

Nah, he's not talking about Spadafora. He's talking about something a little more sinister.

Comment

The James Prince thing where the put a gun to Floyd's head and Bob Arum had to pay them to leave him alone?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          The James Prince thing where the put a gun to Floyd's head?
          Bingo...though I must've missed that detail.

Comment

That was how I heard that story, I am pretty sure there was a gun involved. They did do a number on Floyd though either way.

Comment

Yeah, it's something to do with J Prince from Rap-A- Lot Records.

Comment

the king lil j does not play...i never heard the story...but i wouldn't be surprised...people don't speak ill of that dude and he doesn't play with his money...

Comment

Ellerbe and a couple of body gaurds took an ass whooping for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                    Benard Hopkins referred to an incident where it seemed as if he was eluding to Floyd getting the crap beat out of him in the top rank gym. Has anybody heard any more rumors about this altercation??? It's at the 26:00 mark.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6137.html
                    title of thread is funny...

Comment

Working...
                    X