Jay-z, Kanye, Nas in the illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-z, Kanye, Nas in the illuminati?

hmmmm interesting vid

looks like they got their own little click.

Comment

Listen people, it is time people understood that the industry doesn't want you making millions unless you sell your soul.

Mal since you seem to be interested, watch.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I know you are smarter then to believe in this crap, Vida.

Comment

Recently, when Mayweather hosted WWE, he came out throwing the Devil's Horn, Pacquiao has done the same. Two guys who constantly talk about GOD but we gotta remember, their GOD could be alot different then we think. That can also be ignored because, like Pimp C said, "Most of these people are victims". R&B Singer Houston gouges out his eye, doesn't have any regret, now says he is alot closer to GOD. Alot of people are trying to get out of the industry, look at Britney Spears for example, I can see why she shaved off her head. Chappelle turned down 20mill, the excuses he made were beyond stupid, now we have a better understanding of why he did it. As he said, Martin ran around screaming "They are trying to kill me!".

After Pimp C's allegations of gay rappers, he died of Cough Syrup Overdose? O.D.B said "They on my ass! You can't shake these mother fuckers!" then he "Supposably" died of drug overdose? Didn't 2 Pac call himself the Don Killuminati, what happend to him? You honestly believe Biggie Smalls was gonna come up with a clothing line called 666, ofcourse not, that is what they pinned on him. DMX still doesn't know why they arrested him. They had nothing on him and from his interview, he seemed a little afraid to reveal the truth.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-05-2009, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                I know you are smarter then to believe in this crap, Vida.
                She didn't say she believed in it. She said "Interesting video", stop being close-minded. Even when I have a strong belief in something, that doesn't stop me from listening to w/e opposes it.

Comment

Well, if eberybody who's making money in those businessesesees have to be part of a secret society of sorts, then someone is doing an extraordinarily good job of keeping everyone quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
                    She didn't say she believed in it. She said "Interesting video", stop being close-minded. Even when I have a strong belief in something, that doesn't stop me from listening to w/e opposes it.
                    obviously she posted it for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X