Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Angulo vs Cintron be Déjà vu for Kermit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    With the recent announcement of Cintron fighting Martinez on the same card as Angulo vs Mayorga there may be a possibility of the winners fighting each other. I know it seems kinda early for Angulo, but I get the feeling that the young prospects will be pushed along rather quickly this year. Boxing is in need of new stars as the big dogs are rapidly falling off the face of the boxing world.

With that said, if Angulo and Cintron are both victorious on Valentine's Day, how does an Angulo vs Cintron match-up sound? Would it be too early for "El Perro"? Or would Kermit succomb to another Tony Margarito type beatdown?
    Looks like we're gonna find out on May 30th. I can't wait. Hope Cintron don't come up with an excuse not to take the fight like Ricardo did.

Comment

Cintron's only chance it's killed by the weight, he won't be the hardest puncher in this fight, he doesn't have a chance.

Comment

Cintron is going to be the first fighter to lose 4 times in one fight...Besting himself as the only fighter to lose twice in one fight.

He's going to get Ko'ed their going to throw in the Towel...The Ref is going to stop the fight...and still somehow he's going lose a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
          Cintron is going to be the first fighter to lose 4 times in one fight...Besting himself as the only fighter to lose twice in one fight.

He's going to get Ko'ed their going to throw in the Towel...The Ref is going to stop the fight...and still somehow he's going lose a UD.
          LOL, if he was complaining about Sergio headbutting him after he got checked last time, who knows that the hell he's gonna come up with in this fight. He'll probably try to convince the referee that he just got kicked, "It was a round house kicked, He kicked me".
          Last edited by El Chicano; 03-17-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Still not sold on Angulo, just what i've see its a tough fight for both Cintron of course would have to be the favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              Still not sold on Angulo, just what i've see its a tough fight for both Cintron of course would have to be the favourite.
              I talk a lot of **** on here, but seriously, I do agree it's a tough fight for both guys. Kermit can hit super hard and I don't like the way Angulo takes the shots he does. Bit if he can walk through Kermit's punches then I don't think Kermit can hang with him.

Comment

According to the WBC rankings, the winner might be in line to get a shot at the winner of the Forrest vs Martinez WBC Championship fight. Angulo is already rated #1 with Sergio as the interim holder.

Comment

Yes. Perro will beat him down if it happens, styles make fights and Cintron just isnt made of the right stuff.
                  Great fight for Perro, horrible night for Kermit Cintron, again.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    Yes. Perro will beat him down if it happens, styles make fights and Cintron just isnt made of the right stuff.
                    Great fight for Perro, horrible night for Kermit Cintron, again.
                    Explain how styles makes fights works for Angulo in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                      Yeah it would be the same result angulo has everythong margarito has except he has alot more skills
                      You're nuts if you think Angulo has more skills than Marge.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X