Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel sorry for people who commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who doesn't feel sorry for a suicide victim is a horrible person.

Imagine being in so much pain that you felt you had no option but to terminate your own life? That is a horrible situation that noone should have to go through.

Comment

**** no.

They are cowards, and selfish people.

If you commit suicide, rest in piss.

Comment

i don't really feel sorry for them in their action. i definetely feel sorry for their loved ones that they hurt and i do feel a slight pity for the circumstances they were going through before offing themselves.

Comment

Depends on the circumstance. I can't really judge on anybodies else's state of being.

BUT, I can relate more with somebody suffering from terminal cancer, that know's nothing but pain and agony ending their lives, then some emo douche doing it for a "statement."

Comment

Depends who it was and the circumstances . If it was a stinking peadophile then i wouldn't give two f--ks . If it was someone just struggling with everyday life like the loss of a loved one or something like that then yes .

Comment

i feel sorry for any person who thinks killing themself is the only way out of their current situation. truly sorry

Comment

Yes I do, but moreso for their family and friends.

Comment

They are free.

I feel sorry for the ones who fail in the attempt. That has to be embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                    I hear some people say that don't feel sorry for those who kill themselves, saying it's selfish and a ***** move. Some people say it's wrong based on religion. I think that if people are so unhappy that they see death as the only remedy, then they must be in unthinkable pain. I remember in high school this girl's mom hung herself in her garage. I think it's sad and hope that anyone who takes their own life gets a better shot next time.

.....In one sense I think it's the cowards way out, but I also feel sorry for the person. What a horrible thing it must be to end up that far into the dark and in such a deep hole that you see no other way out. I also feel terrible for the families. Especially when it's a young person that gives little to no clue that it's coming. It's the most tragic thing in the world when a young person kills themselves and nobody had any idea they were even unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                    X