Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of my fight

Oh yea I'm the sexy brown guy in blue

pick 720p hd btw

Any comments or suggestions apprecciated, also I'm lookin for a boxer to base my style on so watch my style and suggest something appropriate please.,
    thanks guys.
    Last edited by pyrovamp; 10-05-2010, 09:36 PM.

Good fight man! Which one were u?

Comment

Originally posted by XionComrade View Post
      Good fight man! Which one were u?
      thanks for a boxing forum it's pretty dead in here.

Comment

Ha, you seem like you have like no style, but you throw your punches pretty well. You're a bit static in the ring and if you're looking for fighters that you would base your style off of, I would say more defensive-minded fighters like Clottey and Wright who's positioning was a bit static like yours. You almost look as if you're bored in there, it's kind of funny. I'm not hating or anything though, if anything I'm impressed.

Comment

Work on your overhand right...you kind of loop your right hand when throwing it and its not quite a hook punch. I think you will put more power behind your right if you straighten out that punch. Last thing is use your jab a little bit more there was time when you were circling were that jab would have taken real good effect especially since that guy like to stay low and stick his head out.

I think those two things and see how it goes next time

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
            Ha, you seem like you have like no style, but you throw your punches pretty well. You're a bit static in the ring and if you're looking for fighters that you would base your style off of, I would say more defensive-minded fighters like Clottey and Wright who's positioning was a bit static like yours. You almost look as if you're bored in there, it's kind of funny. I'm not hating or anything though, if anything I'm impressed.
            Lol my coach told me that too he says I look lifeless, but I think it's cuz I'm studying my oponnent cuz I like to counter and I'm too deep in thought to be all jumpy.

Comment

Thats good, i like that you went in for the kill. That guy kept telegraphing is right hand, can't beleive his trainer didn't correct that before letting him fight.

As for you, like BG_knock_out said, it seems like you don't really have a style yet. Another thing i noticed is that you seem off balance pretty often, i think it's due to the fact you stand straight up at times.

Aside from that, you punch in combinations a lot already, that's great.

Keep it up, you're pretty good.

PS: Le combat etait ou? Ton adversaire avait saguenay ecrit sur sa camisole.

Comment

Not sure why anyone is telling you that you throw good punches(As in technique) but they are far off. No offense, but almost every punch I saw was a slapping punch. I would work on turning your punches over as most of the "landed" blows should not have been counted as they were not with the flush white part of the glove.

Comment

You were the taller guy in this match, and if you are really tall, then it will be good to throw alot of jabs to set the distance between you and the opponent, and then land the power right from time to time (watch klitckos brother, and see how the win by using the left jab, and right cross), you should avoid getting inside to much, unless you have the speed to go in & out quickly... notice @ 4:30 you went to inside, and the guy was able to counter you between the gloves

And as others mentioned, you need to tune your punches, they were not landing always, and work on your defense by keeping your hands up...

Practice more on the double-end bag to tune your presicion & defense... and have fun
                  Last edited by questionare; 10-06-2010, 06:41 AM.

Comment

PS: Le combat etait ou? Ton adversaire avait saguenay ecrit sur sa camisole.
                    C'etait au Jonquiere quebec, tabarnak c'est comme six heures de montreal.

Comment

Working...
                    X