What supplements do you take and why ? [Throughout the day]+what i take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What supplements do you take and why ? [Throughout the day]+what i take

Hi guys,
    What supplements do you guys take daily and why ?

[ME]
    In morning I take ZINC supplement [10mg] to improve Immunity, Antioxidant, Balances Hormones, skin, Fertility, Muscle Growth and Repair.

Then later during day or more like between Breakfast-Lunch i take RAW B-COMPLEX vitamin, i don't want to take many pills same time i always spread them at least hour or two break between.
    I take this one for : Repair muscle tears, metabolize amino acids and protein, keeping you energized throughout the day.

With lunch i take Krill oil for :Anti-Inflammatory, brain health-concentration, learning and memory, Joints lubrication, heart.

Then before boxing/gym depends, if i ate and going gym soon then i skip protein shake as i don't want to be too full training and drink afterwards, if im not full then i drink protein.
    I drink PEA PROTEIN [which i want to change as it disgust me every sip i take is on the edge of throwing up, when i drink whey i get acne breakout ] i thinking of ''PINK SUN Everyday Whey 1kg or 3kg - Grass Fed Hormone Free Whey Protein Concentrate Powder (82% protein)'' on AMAZON

I also get about 3-6grams of BCAA throughout the day when im sore, as i read it helps recovery but TBH i didn't notice anything which i won't buy it again.

I'm thinking of buying B-ALANINE and taking it for lets say 2 months then break for 1 month, but still reading about it a lot as i read would be good idea to supplement with taurine aswell.
    Also thinking about creatine monohydrate.

When i'm about to get ill/sick i take 1000mg aged garlic every day and it seems to help/stop the illness [but i need to take it as early as i see any cold/flu symptom]

I'm looking for something to recover faster ?, because when i work too hard i get DOMS/muscle soreness and it takes about 2-4 days to go away, its annoying as sometimes im sore that i need to let go of boxing for 1 day. I sleep 8 hours, get enough protein i would say about 100g-110g of protein for 70kg body weight.

But yeah thats pretty all i take.

What about you guys ?

It would be cool to see what people take for recovery/pre workout /throughout the day for sleep for anything you take [of course excluding medications that you have to take for some illness/sickness just supplements] and also say why you taking them.

Thanks !

Started taking Milk Thistle to save my damn liver.

Comment

People tend to tell you that creatine monohydrate doesn't do anything but it work for me. I'd take 5g just with warm water or a unsweetened tea like 30 minutes before going to the gym. No 20g loading period though. I found that it'd give me a little of extra boost to train harder with a faster recoup time. I found no issues with water retention either since I would always sweat with the sauna suit anyway or during roadwork.

That's all I've taken, and beat juice is a staple too. I don't know if it's placebo but when I don't drink beat juice I feel like I have less energy.

Comment

A vegan multi vit every morning

Comment

I used to take tons of supplements way back when. Now, only a multi vit in the morning and plenty of organic food throughout the week.

Comment

Working...
          X