Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Your the little live at home with mommy punk calling names.And you cant read obv because I must have said 5 fricken times that I would pick mikey in either fight.Put he is fightin lesser opp and if you cant understand that then your just dumb.I don't know what else to say to you.i gave you facts you have opion and a dumb one at that.
    And for the record you behave like someone who got kicked out on your bîtch ass by your momma for having too many gay parties. When did anyone say mikey shouldn't fight Linares? Your the dumb bîtch too stupid to read, EVERYONE arguing with your stupid ass has the common sense to see that as long as he keeps fighting champs & accepting the biggest purse possible,only dumb fággots can hate on that. Nitpicky cuck gimp:

And hows this ****boy,if I show a check stub for $30000+ then delete your account,or are u too bîtchmade? Or should I post a check stub from my WIFE/my account or tax return receipts for $8000 each for many yrs running?
    Since your bîtch ass claims I live with my momma, let's account bet that your bîtchass cant produce close to that. If you seen my brand new sonata hybrid youd die of envy dumb cuck,you can't prove anything cause your a broke ass chump,I can even post a pic of $8000 in cash w me holding it,but your a broke bîtch who instead sells your ass in the castro/skidrow.
    Last edited by kushking; 11-08-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Mikey is a smart Cat and I'm glad for everything he's doing.. I like the Easter fight as I feel it's more competitive than the Linares bout,, I believe Easter has bigger cojones and will lead to a Toe-2-Toe battle/possibly a WAR. I gota roll with the Garcia camp with Mikey holding his hand up when it's all said and done
      nah Easter already got two gifts vs Commey and Shafikov. Mikey will tear him up

Comment

• So what's the most likely outcome here? Garcia-Easter? Aside from that there's no one else at 135 that seems like a standout quality opponent, and 140 is full of untested guys who may or may not be elite down the line rather than right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          And for the record you behave like someone who got kicked out on your bîtch ass by your momma for having too many gay parties. When did anyone say mikey shouldn't fight Linares? Your the dumb bîtch too stupid to read, EVERYONE arguing with your stupid ass has the common sense to see that as long as he keeps fighting champs & accepting the biggest purse possible,only dumb fággots can hate on that. Nitpicky cuck gimp:

And hows this ****boy,if I show a check stub for $30000+ then delete your account,or are u too bîtchmade? Or should I post a check stub from my WIFE/my account or tax return receipts for $8000 each for many yrs running?
          Since your bîtch ass claims I live with my momma, let's account bet that your bîtchass cant produce close to that. If you seen my brand new sonata hybrid youd die of envy dumb cuck,you can't prove anything cause your a broke ass chump,I can even post a pic of $8000 in cash w me holding it,but your a broke bîtch who instead sells your ass in the castro/skidrow.
          ??????????????? I cant even understand that bunch of jumple.And showing a showing a check for 30,000(on the internet to lmao)would mean what ?????? If that's all you got for pulling the old falling on your sidewalk then dumber then I thougt.and poorer too lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            So what's the most likely outcome here? Garcia-Easter? Aside from that there's no one else at 135 that seems like a standout quality opponent, and 140 is full of untested guys who may or may not be elite down the line rather than right now.
            That's exactly it,Mikey is in a shît division,so hell unfortunately have limited options,it reminds me of Crawford who just like Mikey is way too skilled & will never get the credit he deserves because of it. Its a shame because unlike Crawford hes too small to go all the way up to ww.

I wish Lomachenko would fight Garcia as in the Olympics he was in the 135 lb divisions equivalent of 132 lbs. But I know that Arum will never let it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
              nah Easter already got two gifts vs Commey and Shafikov. Mikey will tear him up
              I Act think Easter a good fighter and had him winning both fights still an EASIER OPP for Mikey then Linares.duck

Comment

I Act think Easter a good fighter and had him winning both fights still an EASIER OPP for Mikey then Linares.duck
                Yes Linares is more versatile and experienced. I had Commey winning vs Easter. Had shafikov fight could have gone either way.

Comment

??????????????? I cant even understand that bunch of jumple.And showing a showing a check for 30,000(on the internet to lmao)would mean what ?????? If that's all you got for pulling the old falling on your sidewalk then dumber then I thougt.and poorer too lol.
                  As usual the dumb bîtch accuses someone of living with their mom,then is too bîtchmade to back up their dîckpleaser they keep running.
                  I offered to account bet your bîtch ass that ive made up to 30k at once & make almost 10k a yr off just tax returns between me & my girl,have a brand new sonata,nice house etc.,bank account with more than 30k in it,& what does the lil dumb bîtch respond:"my manpleaser wrote a check I can't cash,so I'll pretend I can't understand him"

let this be a lesson to you never to step to those greater than yourself trick bîtch.

Last edited by kushking; 11-08-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Yes Linares is more versatile and experienced. I had Commey winning vs Easter. Had shafikov fight could have gone either way.
                    Even though it was a straight up robbery that 2 refs gave easter every rd vs shafikov when it was extremely close, Easter is a giant fighting at lightweight so you never know if he might be able to hold his own vs Mikey as styles make fights & at least he's never been kod let alone thrice like Linares.

Comment

I had Easter just shading both.Thought I was lookin at future of div with Easter and Commey.But Commey did not seem to have same power vs shafikov I wonder if he is having prob with weight.I like Easter and if Linares was not around would love this fight.But its a lesser fight and when guy who turns down fight(Garcia)even says it was "good deal"and then gos and fights lesser fight I gonna call him out for it.And I think he can beat Linares but his footwork gives Mikey harder fight and is rated higher then Easter.Only fanboys don't wanna see best fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X