Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    forcing a black man to pledge allegience to a anti-black song written by a very racist protester is incredibly authoritarian
    Yo. I believe you are confused. You are on the wrong side of the debate. You should be agreeing with Elroy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      youre almost as stupid as maracho
      Owners yes but just like the NBA with Donald Sterling. If those owners step out of line, they will be force out of that ownership. Like I said the consumers are implicit owners too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        They protest the anthem and don't show respect for the flag. They may not mean to protest America/Americans, but that is what they are doing.
        Ok why are they doing it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Will the white fan base ever walk away from NFL? I don't even watch it myself but I'm curious that the sports overwhelmingly black rosters are now saying f-you to the white fans who pay their salaries. Methinks they won't.
          It would take time, but we have seen the beginnings of it already.

I wouldn't want to put a dime in the pockets of these entitled assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Cops don't **** with me because I'm not a lowlife criminal.

I don't shoot unarmed people over comments. I will shoot people if they try to attack or take anything from me or my family though.
            cops, courts and lawyers spend most of their time harassing innocent people but they usually befriend criminals. For example, most of their cases involves criminal informants and millions of tax dollars are also spent on them, defense lawyers, etc while the innocent have to deal with judicial hell holes. Then there is the so called war on drugs which, which is really all about getting that drug money

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Ok why are they doing it?
              Because they are not happy with the situation of black people in this country, particularly related to police treatment.

Even if I was sympathetic to that, going after the flag/anthem (the one thing that actually unites different groups within the nation) gets zero respect from me.

Comment

• Would a white NFL team win any games? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  cops, courts and lawyers spend most of their time harassing innocent people but they usually befriend criminals. For example, most of their cases involves criminal informants and millions of tax dollars are also spent on them, defense lawyers, etc while the innocent have to deal with judicial hell holes. Then there is the so called war on drugs which, which is really all about getting that drug money
                  It isn't perfect and I have plenty of complaints.

The fact of the matter is that black individuals have high amounts of interactions with the police because of the incidence of criminality in the black community. Nobody is allowed to speak the truth about this.

Black people need to take responsibility for their own situation, the same way all races do. A handful of young black males died in unjust shootings. Statistically has to happen given the number of interactions, some mistakes will be made, and some cops will be bad.

Now look at the statistics of black on black crime, or single mothers, etc. BLM doesn't want to say a damn thing about that, because it is all white people and cop's fault, right?

For that matter, talking about stats, look at the interracial crime statistics. I am supposed to give a **** about some thug attacking a cop and getting gunned down?

Fuck off with that.

Comment

Would a white NFL team win any games? lol
                    Entire staff white vs entire staff black? What do you think?

Comment

Would a white NFL team win any games? lol
                      We know the black team would have a much worse qb, o-line, coaching staff, and front office.

Comment

Working...
                      X