Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many cherries will Cherry Garcia pick before fighting a live body?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    I'm a Garcia fan but I say 3.
    This is why I like you. I think you're on to something here.
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Good to see boxing has non pus5ies left

Garcia will probably get a whack at Marquez...
    He did fight a washed up Morales not once but TWICE so Marquez is a possibility.

Comment

If Garcia was looking for an easy win he can rematch matthyse or salka. I'd hope he takes a tougher fight, maybe gives Herrera the rematch he deserves.

Danny still my. It. I hope he comes back and learns you can't coast on a title fight.

Comment

Come on my friend. It should be an unwritten rule that you can't hate on a fighter who beat someone you said the would duck.
        See me? I won't be talking **** about Jermall Charlo for that very reason

Comment

Lets see, last time Danny had a hard fight (Matthyse fight) he cherrypicked 6 straight cherries

After getting schooled by Mauricio Herrera (a cherrypick gone wrong), Danny Gift fought a total of five more cherries (including Peterson) before facing a live body in Thurman.

as expected, Gift lost.

Hopefully he'll grow a pair now that he doesn't have a ¨0¨ to protect anymore

I'd say he'll cherrypick at least 3 bums before fighting a live body again
          Last edited by lopetego; 05-26-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            If Garcia was looking for an easy win he can rematch matthyse or salka. I'd hope he takes a tougher fight, maybe gives Herrera the rematch he deserves.

Danny still my. It. I hope he comes back and learns you can't coast on a title fight.
            Herrera? He needs to give Peterson the rematch.
            Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Come on my friend. It should be an unwritten rule that you can't hate on a fighter who beat someone you said the would duck.
            See me? I won't be talking **** about Jermall Charlo for that very reason
            Why? You thought he would duck J Rock?
            Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            It seems the final result was 6

After getting schooled by Mauricio Herrera (a cherrypick gone wrong), Danny Gift fought a total of five more cherries (including Peterson) before facing a live body in Thurman.

as expected, Gift lost.

Hopefully he'll re-grow a pair now that he doesn't have a ¨0¨ to protect anymore
            Lol yea. He thought Peterson was gonna be easy pickings if they brought him up to 147.

Comment

Working...
            X