No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moochi View Post
    lol i thought this thread was a joke or something...but come on guys, cotto has absolute no chance in this fight..actually i'm losing more respect for floyd as he continues to fight easy opponents......i'd love for cotto to win this fight, but i see absolutely nothing from cotto that could trouble floyd....

floyd probably won't fight another top in-form fighter for a long time, coming to think of it, i can't even remember the last time he fought a fighter who was in form...maybe hatton i suppose.
    Ortiz wasn't "in form"? Man gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      "Miguel will beat floyd mayweather, cleanly, in the center of the ring... in his own game." lmao bet anything that floyd is trembling. What he thought would be another cherrypick might turn out to be his first loss before going to jail.
      You gotta be a first class idiot , Pac wanted Cotto and ducked this cherry pick lol , Pac wont fight Cotto without a CW handicap on him thats real !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You gotta be a first class idiot , Pac wanted Cotto and ducked this cherry pick lol , Pac wont fight Cotto without a CW handicap on him thats real !
        Why doesn't Cotto fight Manny at 147? He's ducking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
          How will Floyd deal with Cottos hybrid uppercut/hook and Cottos straight right ??? Iam wondering if Cotto will fight southpaw at all in this fight we havent seen him do it in a while. I think for Cotto to win this fight he is going to have come out with a few game plans .. each time Floyd adjust and takes away your tool then its time for you to bust out your other game plans.

I think if Cotto switch southpaw for a few rounds to break Floyds foucs and rythem will be his best chance to will. Cotto style alone could trouble Floyd just because he doesnt know which Cotto to prepare for.
          If I trained anyone to fight Floyd My plan would be to pressure into close quarter fight with bulling to the ropes, I than would work on a game plan in a gym closed to the Public with my plan to hit Mayweather arms and shoulders I mean bust up his shoulder biceps and upper cut the bottom part of his arm where the elbow when he tries his elbow roll. By round 7 I beleive Mayweather would be in a world of hurt. The problem is is everyone tries to headhunt on him when he's rolling, I always say shoot bang his shoulder so that it's disabled by round 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
            Why doesn't Cotto fight Manny at 147? He's ducking!
            What do you want Cotto drained again you must like winning with handicaps , he is a 154 fighter , he said he would go to 150 and Pac still ducked him and ran of to find a little guy , just like last time when Pac ducked Cotto at 147 and was going to walk out again if he didnt get his way , its a fact that Pac will NOT fight Cotto without draining him , what a pu$$y , Pac likes to drain opponents didnt you know that , and if he cant drain them he will bring a smaller guy up .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              What do you want Cotto drained again you must like winning with handicaps , he is a 154 fighter , he said he would go to 150 and Pac still ducked him and ran of to find a little guy , just like last time when Pac ducked Cotto at 147 and was going to walk out again if he didnt get his way , its a fact that Pac will NOT fight Cotto without draining him , what a pu$$y , Pac likes to drain opponents didnt you know that , and if he cant drain them he will bring a smaller guy up .
              As opposed to a bloated Pacquiao? Use some reasonable logic please.

Comment

• 150 is within reach for Pacquiao. If he did it for Margarito who is much bigger than him(and dominated mind you), he can ask the same of Cotto.
                It's not like he can't shed the extra weight on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  Some great comments by Diaz.

Im very excited to May 5th!!
                  Care to elaborate?

Comment

• They should at least show sparring sessions of Cotto, similar with that of Floyd Jr.

At 154lbs, Cotto seems to be at home with this weight, so I kinda expect a good fight between Him and Floyd Jr!

Comment

• In agree with this post. PAC forced Cotto to stay at 145 for fight night that's just crazy...

Comment

Working...
                      X