No announcement yet.

Shane "Money" Mosley : See me Loose, You Still Pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane "Money" Mosley : See me Loose, You Still Pay

Floyd calls him self "Money" Mayweather but atleast FLoyd turns up to fight and earns his money, Shane "Money" Mosley just turns up, Touches gloves for 12 rounds, Speaks to his opponents during the fight, Talks alot of garbage like how he is going to prove everyone wrong, This is going to be his defining fight and how the critics who know he is just turning up to collect a pay check are wrong, Come fight night Shane "Money" Mosley is an embarrassment, I have never seen such a meek proformance in my life and its insulting to the boxing fans and does the sport of boxing a great injustice when people like "Money" Mosley turn up to collect thier paycheck.

It would be best if there is some kind of an agreement in a contract that if a fighter is overly negative like Mosley they dont get thier "money" or it should be massively reduced. No way did Mosley deserve $5milion for that fight.

I think the nickname "Money" is more fitting for Mosley because he is clearly there to collect a cheque and nothing else.
    Mayweather
    100.00%
    Mosley
    0.00%

Shane Mosley is a joke, he had no intentions of winning that fight to begin with. I didn't pay for th PPV and I feel ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Shane Mosley is a joke, he had no intentions of winning that fight to begin with.
      Exactly, I remember in 360 he said after the fight "Im gonig to be laughing" he was right he is laughing for playing the entire boxing world as fools and some people tragically actually believed he was going to make an effort! LOL!

Then after the fight he had the audacity to say he wasnt going to quit and was going to go on vacation and relax, He clearly earned it after that brutal bout! WHAT A JOKER!

Comment

Well said, he truly didn't show up to fight. Even in his post fight interviews, he seems content with the performance and collecting the payday. I didnt' expect old man Mosley to beat Manny at this stage of his career but wow, dude didn't even show up.

Comment

Working...
        X